• You have three (3) days to complete the translation – this is to keep it going. The text is short (under 100 words), so this shouldn't be a problem. The second half of Team Lepton gets 4 days though, due to a dropout and other issues. If you believe you'll need more time due to outside issues, try to let me know as soon as you can. (As in, don't just vanish)
• You must also provide an English translation, as not everyone is going to know these languages.
• When you have translated, PM your new translation to the person next in line and to me, and your extra English translation, just to me.
• Do not post translations in this thread, and try not to spoil anything.
• Teams may or may not exist, depending on how people feel about having them and how many people are involved
• Check this thread to keep up with any news.
• Post whatever conlang you plan on translating to, and which you prefer translating out of if you want, but remember that if multiple people offer to translate out of language X, I can't have you both do it. Unless team branching is involved or something. Also note that at least 1 (or more) may have to translate out of a language and just into English at the end of the chain.
• I'll compile it on the kneequickie at the end, assuming it doesn't go down again.
• Have fun!
The plan is to have just a two sentence or so text, to hopefully speed it up a bit, and to avoid some of the problems from the previous CLT.
This time around, I'm translating into Ancaron.
Lyhoko Leaci: English -> Ancaron (6th)
Mr. Z: Ancaron -> Efsig or Athonian (9th)
Cathbad: Efsig or Athonian -> High Eolic (12th)
cedh audmanh: High Eolic -> Doayâu (15th)
Risla: Doayâu -> South Eresian (22th)
finlay: South Eresian -> Sentalian (26th)
Earthling: Sentalian -> English (29th)
Completed on December 27th, at 12:59 pm
Bedelato: English -> Bengedian (6th)
vampireshark: Bengedian -> Telèmor (9th)
qiihoskeh: Telèmor -> Naisek (13th)
Ictrgzmn: Naisek -> Adwan (17th)
Přemysl: Xylphika > English (29st)
Completed on December 25th, at 2:50 am