Illi language?

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
CountJordan
Niš
Niš

Illi language?

Post by CountJordan »

Mark,
I was just wondering, are you ever going to make an illi language?

Or any other non-human languages, like Ktuvok?
CountJordan,
[url=http://www.angelfire.com/hero/ethala/ambarnic1.html]Ambarnic- watch a language grow[/url]
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Glenn
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Glenn »

Well, Mark has talked on occasion about his hopes for the iliu language, Eteodaole, and said a word or two about ktuvok languages as well; see this thread for the most recent mention of the topic on this board, as well as a link to Mark's original statement on the "old" board. He's definitely done work on Eteodaole at least, but since it is intended to be very different from any human language, it seems as though it will be quite some time in coming (read: years), if ever. (In contrast to the ilii and ktuvoki (or, on the other end of the spectrum, the icelani), the flaids and elcari are much closer to humans and human ways of thinking and communicating.)

However, I think that there is some hope for seeing other human (uesti) languages of Almea in the future. In addition to our new glimpse of the Wedei family, Mark noted recently that he's been working on Xurnash as well... :wink:

p@,
Glenn

Iscun
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Iscun »

I wonder how the Almeopedia and the Historical Atlas of Uytai are coming along. I thirst for info on other continents!