The Almeopedia!

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
zompist
Boardlord
Boardlord

Post by zompist »

BGMan wrote:Haha, I noticed that all the pictures of the different Almean human races are females. I'm sure Zomp knows his audience will be mainly men and is catering to the market. :P
Hey, if I had commercial instincts I'd be rich by now. It's a response to the usual anthropological practice of depicting human races with male examples.

Also, I like drawing girls.
Anyone else notice that the picture of Fanao was the same as the Knights of Devora Fanboy version? :D
Heh heh. From a Beic point of view, that's the sanitized version-- living in the equatorial region, Fánao frequently goes topless.

kuroda
Lebom
Lebom

Nipples be dammned, full surf ahead

Post by kuroda »

Well, I've just spent a completely non-productive morning at work reading, I think, the entire Almeopedia. Twice. Without anyone noticing so many pastel-hued girls it'd be enough to send Captain Kirk into a tizzy.

This is so cool :) Thanks, Mark!

Now I have nothing to distract me from waiting eagerly for something about the Somoyi-Methelyi.
CONLANG Code: C:S/G v1.1 !lafh+>x cN:L:S:G a+ x:0 n4d:2d !B A--- E-- L--- N0 Id/s/v/c k- ia--@:+ p+ s+@ m-- o+ P--- S++ Neo-Khitanese

valinta
Sanci
Sanci

Post by valinta »

Jesus! It's here!

con quesa
Lebom
Lebom

Post by con quesa »

Valinta wrote:Jesus! It's here!
Sorry. While the Almeopedia is very cool, it is not the Second Coming of Christ. :D
con quesa- firm believer in the right of Spanish cheese to be female if she so chooses

"There's nothing inherently different between knowing who Venusaur is and knowing who Lady Macbeth is" -Xephyr