N?cto dy sfahe soa Sfaha

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
Gond
Sanci
Sanci

N?cto dy sfahe soa Sfaha

Post by Gond »

Esce n?cto sfahe soa Sfaha? Vulu praten cum ?en dy sfahu soa Sfaha pro immelioran so ?uy de sfahen soa Sfaha.

Does anyone speak Verdurian? I want to speak with someone who speaks Verdurian so that I may improve my Verdurian.

I hope I didn't commit many errors, and anway, the message is there, if someone can speak with me, specially on msn or something I will be glad. Someone that can, because I know people who speak it exist, starting by Mark, I really want to learn to speak correctly....
Non omne id quod fulget aurum est.

Piero
Sanci
Sanci

Re: N?cto dy sfahe soa Sfaha

Post by Piero »

Gond wrote:Does anyone speak Verdurian?
Mark, Neek, So Haleza Grise and probably few others
If you think that pride is about nationality, you're wrong

Piero
Sanci
Sanci

Post by Piero »

Gond wrote:Esce n?cto sfahe soa Sfaha? Vulu praten cum ?en dy sfahu soa Sfaha pro immelioran so ?uy de sfahen soa Sfaha.
And once I had an accurate look at the grammar and some lessons too. Does this mean "Does anyone speak the Speech? I want to talk with people who speak the Speech to fix the way to speak the Speech"?
If you think that pride is about nationality, you're wrong

zompist
Boardlord
Boardlord

Post by zompist »

Piero Lo Monaco wrote:
Gond wrote:Esce n?cto sfahe soa Sfaha? Vulu praten cum ?en dy sfahu soa Sfaha pro immelioran so ?uy de sfahen soa Sfaha.
And once I had an accurate look at the grammar and some lessons too. Does this mean "Does anyone speak the Speech? I want to talk with people who speak the Speech to fix the way to speak the Speech"?
immelioran = improve

Gond vule immelioran bruk l? soe Sfahei. Trasto?t? yesta!

Hmm. Once things get less crazy at work I might try to set up a time to chat in Verdurian on IRC.

Gond
Sanci
Sanci

Post by Gond »

Ok, thanks, still I'm going to try to speak with those guys, thanks again. Oh, and yes, that was what I meant, I think it's a bit repetitive though.
Non omne id quod fulget aurum est.