Almean Civilization II scenario

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
kuroda
Lebom
Lebom

Almean Civilization II scenario

Post by kuroda »

Has anyone besides me tried this out? I've been playing with it for a while now, and I'm pretty fond of it. I'm wondering if others, either Zomp Himself or other fans, have used it to develop their own scenarios. (I haven't really, yet.) I suppose Civ II is considered hopelessly outdated by now, but I kind of like the less animated and graphicky style.
CONLANG Code: C:S/G v1.1 !lafh+>x cN:L:S:G a+ x:0 n4d:2d !B A--- E-- L--- N0 Id/s/v/c k- ia--@:+ p+ s+@ m-- o+ P--- S++ Neo-Khitanese

kodé
Lebom
Lebom

Post by kodé »

I definitely would, but I no longer have a Civ II disk. And I know how much freakin' effort it takes to make a nice scenario. So I'm not holding my breath for an Almean Civ III or IV scenario. I would jump at the opportunity to play one, tho'...

Kudzu
Niš
Niš

Post by Kudzu »

kodé wrote:I definitely would, but I no longer have a Civ II disk. And I know how much freakin' effort it takes to make a nice scenario. So I'm not holding my breath for an Almean Civ III or IV scenario. I would jump at the opportunity to play one, tho'...
Supposedly, Civ IV is very easy to mod. :?

ghur
Sanci
Sanci

Post by ghur »

I've played it a little.

doctrellor
Sanci
Sanci

Post by doctrellor »

Just got Civ 4 a few weeks ago, and it rocks

I wonder if the boss is gonna change his Civ2 Mod to a Civ4 Mod...
Nilikuonyesha nyota (mwezi) na uliangalia kidole tu.
I pointed out to you the stars (the moon) and all you saw was the tip of my finger.

kuroda
Lebom
Lebom

Post by kuroda »

That would be so cool that I'd actually run out and buy a Windows machine to be able to play it on.
CONLANG Code: C:S/G v1.1 !lafh+>x cN:L:S:G a+ x:0 n4d:2d !B A--- E-- L--- N0 Id/s/v/c k- ia--@:+ p+ s+@ m-- o+ P--- S++ Neo-Khitanese