Elcari question

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
Raphael
Avisaru
Avisaru

Elcari question

Post by Raphael »

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how well do Elcari take to being somewhere else than in the mountains? Do they get health issues on sea level? Perhaps even trouble brathing? Does it make them simply feel physically uncomfortable, and if so, then in wich ways? (If that can be described to humans)
did you send enough shit to guarantee victory?

zompist
Boardlord
Boardlord

Re: Elcari question

Post by zompist »

Raphael wrote:Sorry if this has been answered before, but how well do Elcari take to being somewhere else than in the mountains? Do they get health issues on sea level? Perhaps even trouble brathing? Does it make them simply feel physically uncomfortable, and if so, then in wich ways? (If that can be described to humans)
Interesting question. I'd say they will feel bad in lower elevations, chiefly due to the higher heat and humidity, and perhaps the higher air pressure. Not enough to debilitate them, just enough to make them happy to return home.

Also, and not to disrespect interspecies differences, but they're not known for frequent bathing. In a cold, dry mountain environment, this doesn't cause problems, but in the humid lowlands it can lead to stinkiness or even sickness.

Nuntarin
Sanci
Sanci

Post by Nuntarin »

zompist wrote:Also, and not to disrespect interspecies differences, but they're not known for frequent bathing. In a cold, dry mountain environment, this doesn't cause problems, but in the humid lowlands it can lead to stinkiness or even sickness.
:D I think it's more likely Raphael meant breathing.......
[quote]Let us not look too closely at ourselves to see whether or not we have, in our untime, been successful. Turn your face from yourself; it is too late for that. I turn my face from you and I; let us look instead at how the ocean purrs.[/quote]

So Haleza Grise
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by So Haleza Grise »

Nuntarin wrote:
zompist wrote:Also, and not to disrespect interspecies differences, but they're not known for frequent bathing. In a cold, dry mountain environment, this doesn't cause problems, but in the humid lowlands it can lead to stinkiness or even sickness.
:D I think it's more likely Raphael meant breathing.......
I think that Zomp read that as breathing, but then went on to talk about bathing.
Duxirti petivevoumu tinaya to tiei šuniš muruvax ulivatimi naya to šizeni.

zompist
Boardlord
Boardlord

Post by zompist »

So Haleza Grise wrote:I think that Zomp read that as breathing, but then went on to talk about bathing.
Heh, no, it's in response to the question about health issues.