Possible additions to Secret Dictionary of Verdurian

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
zompist
Boardlord
Boardlord

Re: Possible additions to Secret Dictionary of Verdurian

Post by zompist »

I appreciate the interest, but I'm afraid new words are fairly low on the priority list. Right now, for instance, I'm making a book on Cuzei to supplement Babblers, so the focus is on Cuezi.

It might be different if people were trying to use Verdurian and running into the vocabulary gaps-- but this really hasn't happened, despite several people learning it over the years.

Brel
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Brel »

Interesting. I'd be happy to proofread the Cuzei book if you want help with that.
Io wrote:Seriously, do you take it as an obligation to be the sort of cunt you are?

Fruithat
Sanci
Sanci

Post by Fruithat »

zompist wrote:I appreciate the interest, but I'm afraid new words are fairly low on the priority list. Right now, for instance, I'm making a book on Cuzei to supplement Babblers, so the focus is on Cuezi.

It might be different if people were trying to use Verdurian and running into the vocabulary gaps-- but this really hasn't happened, despite several people learning it over the years.
Ooh, a book on Cuezi! What are some of the new things you're going to develop in Cuezi?
We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds...