Atlas of Nan/Bekkai

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
dhok
Avisaru
Avisaru

Atlas of Nan/Bekkai

Post by dhok »

Do you think we'll ever get a historical atlas of Nan and/or Bekkai?

zompist
Boardlord
Boardlord

Post by zompist »

Ever is an awfully long time. :) But I wouldn't expect much, as there is much less history there than in Erelae and Arcel, which are the only areas with thousands of years of kingdoms and developments.

Iscun
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Iscun »

Of what location could the theoretical "next atlas" be then? Palthuknen!

but really...Neinuoi and Kereminth look like they have some advanced agriculture going on. How long have those civilizations been around? or are those just colonies..

the duke of nuke
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by the duke of nuke »

Not very long, really; only a thousand years or so on Neinuoi, and not even that in Kereminth.

I'd quite like to see more of the history of Téllinor, although I can't imagine there ever being an Atlas for it. I think that if there is another atlas, it would have to be another close-up, like the Skouras one.
XinuX wrote:I learned this language, but then I sneezed and now am in prison for high treason. 0/10 would not speak again.

Mornche Geddick
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Mornche Geddick »

Maybe a mini-atlas. Something larger than a Wiki page but not on the historical atlas scale.