Whatever happened to Andrea?

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
con quesa
Lebom
Lebom

Whatever happened to Andrea?

Post by con quesa »

The story of Queen Andrea's disappearance is certainly an odd one, especially with the "greater evil than Dheknam" which had receded talk of the magicians, and it strikes me that the events Andrea was involved in might've been been the subject of the D&D campgains from which Almea came. Any info on what happened to Andrea, zomp?
con quesa- firm believer in the right of Spanish cheese to be female if she so chooses

"There's nothing inherently different between knowing who Venusaur is and knowing who Lady Macbeth is" -Xephyr

Bristel
Smeric
Smeric

Re: Whatever happened to Andrea?

Post by Bristel »

con quesa wrote:The story of Queen Andrea's disappearance is certainly an odd one, especially with the "greater evil than Dheknam" which had receded talk of the magicians, and it strikes me that the events Andrea was involved in might've been been the subject of the D&D campgains from which Almea came. Any info on what happened to Andrea, zomp?
That's a very good catch, con quesa. I had just read a reference about the disappearance Queen Andrea, and then a D&D campaign randomizer site, and it never occurred to me to think of it that way.
[bɹ̠ˤʷɪs.təɫ]
Nōn quālibet inīquā cupiditāte illectus hoc agō
Yo te pongo en tu lugar...
Taisc mach Daró

zompist
Boardlord
Boardlord

Post by zompist »

Ah, no, no relation to the D&D campaign. (There were several campaigns, but the longest revolved around one of the party members turning out to be the son of a K'aitani baron.) Andrea disappeared nearly two centuries ago.

Shm Jay
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Shm Jay »

Maybe the spells that whisked Wat Porridgeton there created an imbalance in the magic field and so someone had to be brought here.

alice
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by alice »

Shm Jay wrote:Maybe the spells that whisked Wat Porridgeton there created an imbalance in the magic field and so someone had to be brought here.
Now *that* might explain why food keeps going missing from our fridge!
Zompist's Markov generator wrote:it was labelled" orange marmalade," but that is unutterably hideous.

hwhatting
Smeric
Smeric

Post by hwhatting »

bricka wrote:Now *that* might explain why food keeps going missing from our fridge!
No, that's the work of those Russian spies. :wink: