Kiel ab Diďnirum: Elnoresa Almeisë

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
Thomas Winwood
Lebom
Lebom

Kiel ab Diďnirum: Elnoresa Almeisë

Post by Thomas Winwood »

(That's Things To Do With A Time Machine: Almean Edition.)

Here's the rules. You have a TARDIS. You are able to go to any one point in Almean recorded history and change something. The goal is not to try and create a better "present" - it is to dick around with history and see what happens.

For instance,
1667: hand Caďinorian and Kurundasti soldiers in Demoshimor flamethrowers and point them in the direction of the nearest ktuvok swamp.

Neon Fox
Lebom
Lebom

Re: Kiel ab Diďnirum: Elnoresa Almeisë

Post by Neon Fox »

Keep at least one of the sample people in the Arcel historical atlas from dying sad and alone having wasted all their early potential.

Seriously, it happens to pretty much all of them, except Fanao and Nar.

Mornche Geddick
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Mornche Geddick »

Make sure Deiša was not there when the Household Guard passed through Drinčiš.
But what could you do for Mwatwor? I can't think of any way to make Fainyun a better person.

Dewrad
Sanno
Sanno

Post by Dewrad »

Neon Fox wrote:Keep at least one of the sample people in the Arcel historical atlas from dying sad and alone having wasted all their early potential.

Seriously, it happens to pretty much all of them, except Fanao and Nar.
History is bleak, man.
Some useful Dravian links: Grammar - Lexicon - Ask a Dravian
Salmoneus wrote:(NB Dewrad is behaving like an adult - a petty, sarcastic and uncharitable adult, admittedly, but none the less note the infinitely higher quality of flame)

bulbaquil
Lebom
Lebom

Post by bulbaquil »

Go back to 3270 and give a Kebreni military leader 1,000 wheellock muskets and the appropriate ammunition, as well as a guide on how to use and manufacture them painstakingly translated into Kebreni.
MI DRALAS, KHARULE MEVO STANI?!

zompist
Boardlord
Boardlord

Post by zompist »

XinuX wrote:1667: hand Caďinorian and Kurundasti soldiers in Demoshimor flamethrowers and point them in the direction of the nearest ktuvok swamp.
I'm kind of surprised you didn't want to give them to the ktuvoks...

con quesa
Lebom
Lebom

Post by con quesa »

Go back to -22,000 Z.E. and convince the Ilii that it was their duty to recivilize the human and elcari remnants in the wake of the ilii-ktuvok wars.
con quesa- firm believer in the right of Spanish cheese to be female if she so chooses

"There's nothing inherently different between knowing who Venusaur is and knowing who Lady Macbeth is" -Xephyr

Thomas Winwood
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Thomas Winwood »

zompist wrote:I'm kind of surprised you didn't want to give them to the ktuvoks...
The intent was to see what would happen if their armies had the resources to eradicate those swamps and rid Eretald of ktuvoki influence completely, thus preventing the later resurgence of Dhekhnam. If I wanted to empower the ktuvoks I'd just give Munkhashi forces AR-15s sometime around 440.

Yiuel Raumbesrairc
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Yiuel Raumbesrairc »

The page on Endajué wrote:‘I agree, I agree!’ If Krosámis had ‘agreed’, we would be worshipping statues of Meša and licking the boots of kings.
—ma-Peyga
What if Krosámis had indeed agreed? So I'd go and make sure he agrees to take part in the Establishment...
"Ez amnar o amnar e cauč."
- Daneydzaus