Area & population stats

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
Ketumak
Lebom
Lebom

Area & population stats

Post by Ketumak »

I've looked for this a couple of times now and not found, so I suspect the answer is "no", but is there anywhere in Virtual Veduria or Almeopedia, a comparative table of the areas and populations of Verdurian states?

If not, I think it would be a useful addition. I see the Almeopedia gives populations under each country but not areas. I think a comparative table would help us visualise the nations more clearly. For area, I'd also like some Earth comparisons. That might even be more useful than a number in fact.

Any chance?

zompist
Boardlord
Boardlord

Re: Area & population stats

Post by zompist »

I'll have to see if I have the raw areas that I used while calculating populations...

Ketumak
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Ketumak »

That'd be good if they were available at some point. No rush or anything.

brandrinn
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by brandrinn »

We could probably estimate the areas pretty accurately if you still have the Erelae/Europe comparison map that got deleted from the historical atlas.
[quote="Nortaneous"]Is South Africa better off now than it was a few decades ago?[/quote]

So Haleza Grise
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by So Haleza Grise »

brandrinn wrote:We could probably estimate the areas pretty accurately if you still have the Erelae/Europe comparison map that got deleted from the historical atlas.
But European and Erelaean climactic zones don't match up.
Duxirti petivevoumu tinaya to tiei šuniš muruvax ulivatimi naya to šizeni.

brandrinn
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by brandrinn »

So Haleza Grise wrote:
brandrinn wrote:We could probably estimate the areas pretty accurately if you still have the Erelae/Europe comparison map that got deleted from the historical atlas.
But European and Erelaean climactic zones don't match up.
I know. I thought what OP was asking for was information on the size and population of various areas in Almea. We know the population of many of them, but not the area. We could estimate that with the Erelae-Europe map.
[quote="Nortaneous"]Is South Africa better off now than it was a few decades ago?[/quote]