Some big ol' maps

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
zompist
Boardlord
Boardlord

Some big ol' maps

Post by zompist »

I realized recently that I have some nice maps of Eretald that I've never posted, and which are better references than anything online. These are really big, about 2 meg each.

First, a huge map of Eretald. This was made back in (gulp) 1981— 36 years ago. It was made in four parts— I stitched them together tonight in Photoshop. How we did this back in the caveman days: pen and colored pencils. The maps were based on a photograph of the wall map you can see on this page.

Then, a map of West Kebri, and East Kebri. They were made in the 1990s when I was working on Kebreni.

Heck, one more: Célenor and Curesi. This goes with this map of Verduria province.

(Pedantic note: some names on the fringes of the map, especially in Dhekhnam, have changed.)

So Haleza Grise
Avisaru
Avisaru

Re: Some big ol' maps

Post by So Haleza Grise »

I don't know why, but my favourites out of these are the Kebri ones. Maybe it's just that they are easy to read, I'm not sure.
Duxirti petivevoumu tinaya to tiei šuniš muruvax ulivatimi naya to šizeni.

Arzena
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Arzena »

I want to check out the town of Funky and meet those gone cats 8)
A New Yorker wrote:Isn't it sort of a relief to talk about the English Premier League instead of the sad state of publishing?
Abi wrote:At this point it seems pretty apparent that PIE was simply an ancient esperanto gone awry.
Shtåså, Empotle7á, Neire Wippwo

Raphael
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Raphael »

Great!