Xurno

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
Raphael
Avisaru
Avisaru

Xurno

Post by Raphael »

Mark, in your general introduction to Almean belief systems, you mention a Diary of the Prose Wars wich is said to have been translated into English. Does that mean that you've already written it?

Don't get into shock or rage; I don't want to root for more publications, I just want to know to wich extent you've already thought about the details of life in Xurno and the general Xurnese atmosphere.

When, for instance, was that rebellion in the Xengi delta during the first Revaudo war that brought the area under the rebel's controll?

zompist
Boardlord
Boardlord

Re: Xurno

Post by zompist »

Raphael wrote:Mark, in your general introduction to Almean belief systems, you mention a Diary of the Prose Wars wich is said to have been translated into English. Does that mean that you've already written it?

Don't get into shock or rage; I don't want to root for more publications, I just want to know to wich extent you've already thought about the details of life in Xurno and the general Xurnese atmosphere.

When, for instance, was that rebellion in the Xengi delta during the first Revaudo war that brought the area under the rebel's controll?
I've written bits of it, mostly just to try out a particular character. I don't think it worked so well, though. Still, I hope to get back to it some time...

So Haleza Grise
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by So Haleza Grise »

Well, it's a really cool title ;-).

Wonder what it sounds like in Xurnese?