Web server statistics back to Verdurian

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
pne
Sanci
Sanci

Web server statistics back to Verdurian

Post by pne »

OK, I don't remember who asked for this, but the default for my web server's statistics switched from Viminian back to Verdurian. (Viminian is still available by calling the appropriate URL explicitly.) The encoding is Latin-2 (Eastern Europe); Latin-1 is available with an explicit URL -- follow the "Change language or encoding" link.
The input files are still available from the usual link, in case you want to do this kind of thing for your own web server.
Volunteers for translation into Cadhinor, Kebreni, Cu?zi, Proto-Eastern, and Elkar?l welcome.
[i]Esli epei eto cumprenan, shris soa Sfaha.[/i]
[i]e'osai ko sarji la lojban[/i]
[img]http://shavian.org/verdurian/images/mizinamo.png[/img]

Jaaaaaa
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Jaaaaaa »

error: no matter what lang you tchoose, it always says how did I make ym statistics in verdruian or summat like that.

pne
Sanci
Sanci

How did I manage to get a report in Verdurian?

Post by pne »

Yes. Is that a problem? :D

The thing is, those couple of lines of text come from a static file and are inserted by analog. It was easier to keep the text static rather than specify a new inclusion file for each language. So it says "Verdurian" even if you're viewing the stats in Viminian, English, or Lojban.

Volunteers for translating the language file into Cadhinor, Barakhinei, Elkar?l or Eteod?ole are welcome to do so.
[i]Esli epei eto cumprenan, shris soa Sfaha.[/i]
[i]e'osai ko sarji la lojban[/i]
[img]http://shavian.org/verdurian/images/mizinamo.png[/img]

Jaaaaaa
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Jaaaaaa »

Ah, I see.