Kool map game

Substantial postings about constructed languages and constructed worlds in general. Good place to mention your own or evaluate someone else's. Put quick questions in C&C Quickies instead.
clawgrip
Smeric
Smeric

Re: Kool map game

Post by clawgrip »

Clıck wrote:These 3d maps look damn awesome.
thanks!
Clıck wrote:Can someone make me a blank map of Cleveland because the borders have apparently changed, or at least figure out to me how to make it, especially the coastlines and borders, because resizing messes these up?
I will give you the Cleveland details shortly.
Clıck wrote:Also, how to do these border lines?
It's a feature in Paint.net. You can download Paint.net for free.
Clıck wrote:I think I could do a map of Kosk first.
Let me know if/when you do, because I will eventually be working on Yiyenmenyon.

clawgrip
Smeric
Smeric

Post by clawgrip »

Okay, here is a scaled and cleaned-up blank map of Cleveland. Some remarks:

1. I've tried my best to eliminate the antialiasing and jpeg compression artifacts, but there may be some anomalies I missed, so keep an eye out.
2. Rescaling has led to extra pixelation, but I'm sure you'll refine this out as you make the coastlines more realistic.
3. Obviously, the border with Dixia and Detroit is messed up, but feel free to alter it as you see fit, as long as you don't alter preexisting countries. If you want to use the borders as I made them, you can find a cleaner version here. I didn't have time to edit it into the image, but it shouldn't be hard to do.
4. When designing the topography, keep in mind that the Cleveland-Lower Saxony border runs along a river.
5. The Cuyahoga River is simply too wide, particularly inland. This is because Linguifex was drawing at the wrong scale. You'll need to reduce its width.
6. The territorial and international waters are a bit messed up, so you'll want to adjust those.

Pogostick Man
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Pogostick Man »

Thank you, Clawgrip and Click.
(Avatar via Happy Wheels Wiki)
Index Diachronica PDF v.10.2
Conworld megathread

AVDIO · VIDEO · DISCO

clawgrip
Smeric
Smeric

Post by clawgrip »

Also Izambri, nice map.

Izambri
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Izambri »

clawgrip wrote:Also Izambri, nice map.
Thank you.

And the river between Nin and PRP it's supposed to look like that. Its lower course had many meanders, so people dig a new course, wider and straight, to serve fluvial trade with large ships and to minimize the impact of floods.
This has been done in our world; for example, in the Rhin between Karlsruhe and Wiesbaden.
Last edited by Izambri on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Un llapis mai dibuixa sense una mà.

clawgrip
Smeric
Smeric

Post by clawgrip »

Unless Radius Solis objects, I'll do the Acute Pancreatitis map.

treskro
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by treskro »

If no one has done anything with the western continent, I'm going to do a basic scaled up (2000%) version of the coastline.
axhiuk.

看蝦米

clawgrip
Smeric
Smeric

Post by clawgrip »

The only thing I can say about the western continent is that I think it should be less mountainous and something more like Africa, India, or Australia. Just my thoughts on that.

treskro
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by treskro »

axhiuk.

看蝦米

Izambri
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Izambri »

Makmarøkkr, officially Makmarøkkýr Ruankarikeet is an island state on the northern Megalo Ocean, between Eastia and Equatoria. It consist of two provinces with a high degree of political autonomy, which makes the state, de facto, a federation.

The Deflowered Islands have been inhabited for millennia by various Borean native peoples known, as a whole, as Makmarøkkr "white burning sun people". Since 32210 Brat'isc and Choghian colonial expeditions explored, and later settled, the region. The Chogh Empire ceded nearly all of its colonies in the Northern Megalo Ocean to the Cobbled Kingdom in 32363 after the Chogh and Borean War, which was essentially the North Megalo theatre of the Land Settlements' War. In 33267, with the union of three Brat'isc North Megalo colonies through confederation, the Brat'isc Deflowered Islands were united as a federal dominion of four provinces. This began an accretion of provinces and territories and a process of increasing autonomy, culminating in the Deflowered Act of 33582.
During the political and economical unstability that followed the Mesosphere Wars, the Makmarøkkr people's sought for more freedoms, but the Brat'isc Empire wouldn't last much longer, anyway. When Skýra proclaimed unilateral independence Langd'n allowed the rest of the Brat'isc Deflowered Islands to celebrate a referendum on more powers. The secessionist option won the referendum and the Republic of Makmarøkkr was established.

Makmarøkkr is a federal state governed as a parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy, with Conon Robespierre the Hudsonth as its head of state. The country is officially bilingual and multicultural at the federal level, with a population of approximately 700,000. Makmarøkkr's advanced economy relies chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed trade networks, especially with the Cobbled Kingdom, Yapan, Chogh and Bonk.

Makmarøkkr is a developed country, with the ninth highest per capita income globally, and the 11th highest Human Development Index ranking. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of education, government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, and economic freedom. Makmarøkkr is a recognized middle power and a member of many international institutions, including the KH7, GP, GI-JOE, ZBBTO, SPELL, TWO, OHCM, OINK, TFIT, the War Thwarting Movement (WTM), the Catalogue of Nations (CN) and the Muddled Nations Organization (MNO).

Makmarøkkr

Motto "Always Ravishing"
Anthem Oh Tainted Bloomer (official); Let's Wave the King (royal)
-----
Capital Ramnes (executive, legislative), Halfoak Haven (judiciary)
-----
Languages Makmaruk (at all levels), Fungl'isc (international trade and politics)
-----
Demonym Makmarøkkeran
-----
Government Federated multiparty parliamentary republic
Monarch Conon Robespierre the Hudsonth (honorific)
Prime Minister Maretha Maegheawan
-----
Legislature General Court
-----
Currency Makmarøkkeran Thump
-----
Drives on the local muddy roads
-----
Calling code +912
-----
Internet TLD .mk
Last edited by Izambri on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pogostick Man
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Pogostick Man »

I'm thinking of redoing Cleveland and Detroit's histories a bit by making them the remnants of a balkanization of the Western Reserve. Perhaps their colonized neighbor to the east would also have been a remnant of this Western Reserve prior to its colonization; if so it'd probably have originally been something like Indianapolis or Chicago.

While we're at it, we're in the Thirty-First Millennium of our world's history. What's the general history before that? Like, what's year zero?
Conworld megathread

AVDIO · VIDEO · DISCO

Lyhoko Leaci
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Lyhoko Leaci »

Also, what's the current year? I'm not sure where that was mentioned, or even if it was mentioned at all...
Zain pazitovcor, sio? Sio, tovcor.
You can't read that, right? Yes, it says that.
Shinali Sishi wrote:"Have I spoken unclearly? I meant electric catfish not electric onions."

clawgrip
Smeric
Smeric

Post by clawgrip »

I had no idea and just was keeping it the same as our years (so that 36293 was like 1993), but I think now that's wrong because I noticed that the Catalbòinia description says "It is a loose confederation of independent small states (racorns) which formed during May-June 2013 (current year of 36295)." His newspapers also say 36295, so I guess I'll have to change the dates in the Georgia and Pirate Haven Island histories.

After adding all thirteen Pirate Haven Islands I thought I had my catalogue mostly up-to-date, but now it looks like I have a lot more Deflowered Islands to add! Interesting maps though.

Also I have to say I am happy to have made the Pirate Haven Islands map, because to me they are the most ridiculous thing in this entire world.

Burke
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Burke »

Okay, small update on my part for you guys. I know clawgrip wants history behind the Jaawi Ruusih-form islands and yall need JR's map. I hope to do it tonight, but I might not get to it. I'm working on getting a new car. I had signed all the papers and was mostly done with the financing last night until it turned out the car I signed for had already been sold. Sort of hoping this won't happen again. If the dealer does not call me today, I should be able to do some stuff otherwise, I might not hit it till friday, sorry.

Also, I noticed we're tossing around some years. Do we have a rough timeline for these years at all?
Formerly a vegetable

clawgrip
Smeric
Smeric

Post by clawgrip »

I basically already created all the necessary history of those islands myself. All I wanted was an official name that they were supposed to be called before they got invaded. But take care of the car stuff first!

vampireshark
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by vampireshark »

When my map areas become visible on the huge map, I'll go ahead and do them. I just really don't want to fuck up the proportions and terrain. But here's some bonus stuff:

Bljäpister [b̥ljæb̥ʰɪ̀sd̥ɐ̀] is a fairly large country in particularly mountainous territory. As no other countries seemed to want the territory, the Bljämänner happily snatched up the unused land and integrated it into their country despite the provisions of the Arctic Treaty to which they have not signed. Committed very heavily to a policy of neutrality and a strong tradition of direct democratic rule (which actually works due to the small population size) and devolution of powers to the constituent regions (of which there are 8), they enjoy a reasonably high standard of living (accompanied by an equally high cost of living), though their reliance on Vórmósjimolmót weapons and armaments and trade with them makes other countries somewhat wary. Industries include the provision of financial services, to include offering secret bank accounts; making and exporting cutlery, watches, jewelry, and electronics; and manufacturing distilled alcohol in abundance.

They refuse to join international organizations and sign treaties with other nations, largely fearing that such memberships would dilute their policy of neutrality. Accordingly, they maintain a fairly strong army kept up-to-date with the latest equipment (largely from Vórmósjimolót) and strengthened by conscription which all able-bodied men are obliged to participate in for a minimum of six months (and all women are required to have at least basic military training). This concept of a citizens' militia, where everyone is able to fight on a moment's notice, has kept other nations at bay for the most part.

The government aims for little to no net population increase and, to that end, sets quotas for immigration to limit the numbers of people who come solely to benefit from highly-paid employment. This has kept the population largely homogeneous, though some of the larger cities are becoming a bit more mixed with regards to population.

Motto De helig verder ne mir de sligt frygte. (No more shall the righteous fear evil.)
Anthem Da vi elsker unsere land
-----
Population 1650000 (last census)
-----
Capital Rajkstor
-----
Languages Mis
-----
Demonym Bljämän (person/people), Bljäpistern (other)
-----
Government Federal Republic
President of the Federal Council Juseppe Torgasvald
Other members of the Federal Council Torko Gyldignommer, Sonija Gusmars, Vinles Talmar, Karsten Bäkerne, Avran Sitallor, Valdemar Jarsing, Kristina Dekar, Bastjan Kolpo
Chancellor Marijka Bergsman
-----
Legislature National Assembly
Lower House: Chamber of Deputies
Upper House: Council of State
-----
Currency Ljöve (BJL)
1 ljöve = 100 feniger; USD 1 = approx. BJL 1.3722
-----
Drives on the left
-----
Calling code +666
-----
Internet TLD .bj

Also, let it be known that nationals, citizens, and subjects of the following countries and entities, due to their belligerence and due to the principle of neutrality, are banned from entering the territory of Bljäpister until further notice:
Aurora Rossa Federation
Kosk
Pirate Haven Islands
Zibban
The Cobbled Kingdom
What do you see in the night?

In search of victims subjects to appear on banknotes. Inquire within.

clawgrip
Smeric
Smeric

Post by clawgrip »

Radius Solis, I'm sorry for stealing your country but I just couldn't resist:

Acute Pancreatitis

Burke
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Burke »

Dude, I think it could use a sphincter or two more. just cause sphincter is a cool sounding word.
Formerly a vegetable

Click
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Click »

vampireshark wrote:Also, let it be known that nationals, citizens, and subjects of the following countries and entities, due to their belligerence and due to the principle of neutrality, are banned from entering the territory of Bljäpister until further notice:
Kosk
But no one was supposed to know that the Koskans enslave tourists! :P
clawgrip wrote:Radius Solis, I'm sorry for stealing your country but I just couldn't resist:

Acute Pancreatitis
AWESOME

clawgrip
Smeric
Smeric

Post by clawgrip »

Thanks. Just in case you were wondering, since the country is not called Pancreas but Acute Pancreatitis, I have included the city Colocalized Cathepsin, which is a symptom of that disease. I think.

vampireshark
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by vampireshark »

Clıck wrote:
vampireshark wrote:Also, let it be known that nationals, citizens, and subjects of the following countries and entities, due to their belligerence and due to the principle of neutrality, are banned from entering the territory of Bljäpister until further notice:
Kosk
But no one was supposed to know that the Koskans enslave tourists!
And the Bljämänner don't really know that. They just know that ships and vessels from Bljäpister seem to disappear when near the territorial waters of Kosk. That, to them, implies that Kosk fails at their obligation of protecting any person passing through their territory and, in turn, gets them added to the "List of Belligerent Countries".
What do you see in the night?

In search of victims subjects to appear on banknotes. Inquire within.

Izambri
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Izambri »

clawgrip wrote:Radius Solis, I'm sorry for stealing your country but I just couldn't resist:

Acute Pancreatitis
Funtastic.

Izambri
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Izambri »

Chronology
The Mythological Times
0 Shapping of the World and Settlement of the Peoples. Beginning of the Grand Reckoning.
c. 3000 The Deflowered Islands are inhabited for the first time by hunter-gatherer peoples from North Centerica.
c. 5000 - 7000 First agricultural peoples in the Straits region.

The First Civilizations

c. 11000 First multicultural states with a central monarchic power appear in the Straits region. Barabbis found some settlements in the Middlelandean Sea and the Mario Straits, establishing the most ancient trade network.
c. 12800 The Oldboardite Kingdom is founded in what is now central Zibban after the union of the Tålkanic peoples under the rule of Zupa I.
12925 The Zibban Empire is formally established after the unification of the Zibbanian states and peoples.

The Warring Centuries

13447 - 13520 Homorganic Wars. Homorganic peoples, leadered by their lord, Ejective the Closed, devastate eastern South Centerica and the Middlelandean shores.
13511 - 13523 Ejective's Uprising in Zibban.
20557 Arithnan reports revelations that he believes to be from Cthulhu conveyed to him through spirits that resemble pop stars. The content of these revelations, known as The Recitation, was memorized and recorded by his companions, giving birth to the Zåmpstam religion.
20579 After Arithnan's death the Zåmpstami begin their conquests.
20633 Zåmpstami armies invade Zibban and other neighbouring countries.
20651 The Zåmpstami end the conquest of Zibban. Logmon the Great rules 1/3 of the world from Zibban.
21501 Emergence of the Aspinnid dinasty in Zibban, the first native dinasty after Logmon's rule.
25774 1 Milt'n, Acts of Cobbling; formal foundation of the Cobbled Kingdom.

The Revolutions Age

c. 32210 Some maritime powers, like the Brat'isc and the Choghans, start exploring the large Megalo ocean. Settlements are founded in far lands. The colonial era begins.
32347 - 32364 Land Settlement's War, fought among maritime colonial powers for oceanic hegemony.
32363 The Chogh Empire cedes nearly all of its colonies in the Northern Megalo Ocean to the Cobbled Kingdom after the Chogh and Borean War, which was essentially the North Megalo theatre of the Land Settlements' War. The Brat'isc Empire is now one of the few great powers of its time.
33267 Union of three Brat'isc North Megalo colonies through confederation, which creates the Brat'isc Deflowered Islands overseas dominion.
33582 A limited autonomy chart is granted to the Brat'isc Deflowered Islands.
35923 Singleporus is considered as having international status by foreign colonial powers, becoming a destination for many Eastian and Centerican diplomats, spies, writers and businessmen.
35991 - 35996 Flamewar Revolts in Zibban.
35996 First Zibbanian Constitution approved. A constitutional monarchy rules the country.
36053 Coup d'état in Zibban instigated by the Cobbled Kingdom and the United Orwellian Empire, who seek to control the Middlelandean lands. As a reaction to the coup, Zibban closes its broders and becomes a more autocratic country.
36079 1 Vërdu, Zåmpstami revolutionaries expel the foreign powers and establish the Zåmpstamic Republic of Zibban.
36081 28 Vezsa, Anti-Zåmpstami Zibbanians found the Republic of Cebba in an artificial offshore island, which sinks into the sea soon afterwards.
36082 The Southern Megalian Company is established. Its purpose is to assure the Brat'isc hegemony in overseas trade.
36092 Alton Roxel, an Audovian fringe scientific and engineer, develops a technology that allows airships to fly as high as the mesosphere. The same year he founds the Roxel Air Ship & Manufacturing.
36110 Sir Roffard Flestam founds a trading post of the Southern Megalian Company with the permission of Tureges III, princely ruler of Singleporus.
36111 The Royal Audovian Flying Corps are the first to build mesospheric dirigibles for a military purpose.
36119 - 36126 Mesosphere War I, which takes its name from the use of mesospheric airships in air battles.
36124 The Brat'isc achieve sovereignty over Singleporus. The native princely rulers of Singeporus become simple puppets of the Brat'isc Empire.
36126 The 1st Mesosphere War ends, causing the disintegration of the United Orwellian Empire. The core of the United Orwellian Empire, in North Centerica, is succeded by the Aurora Rossa Federation. * Singleporus formally becomes one of the Brat'isc Straits Settlements.
36228 Roxel Air Ship & Manufacturing is acquired by the Soleri-Wells Corporation, a Brat'isc industrial conglomerate. Soon afterwards, following the Audovian collapse of its trade and financial system caused by the acquisition of Roxel Air Ship & Manufacturing, the Brat'isc also buy the Kingdom of Audovia.
36240 - 36246 Mesosphere War II.
36241 The Nihalese occupy Singleporus, responded with a Brat'isc air intervention (Battle of Singleporus).

The Contemporary World

36246 After Mesosphere War II, the Brat'isc Empire disintegrates. * The Muddled Nations Organization (MNO) is founded. * The central archipelago of the Brat'isc Deflowered Islands overseas dominion secedes from the Brat'isc Empire, becoming the new state of Skýra.
36248 After the unilateral independence proclamation of Skýra, the rest of the Brat'isc Deflowered Islands are granted more autonomy from Langd'n.
36251 A referendum on sovereingty is celebrated in the Brat'isc Deflowered Islands; "yes" wins and the Brat'isc dominion proclaims its independence. The Republic of Makmarøkkr is founded.
36256 Ricola Crisis. The disintegration of the Brat'isc Empire is culminated when the last colonies become sovereign. The Cobbled Kingdom is no more considered a great power.
36258 - 36260 Jack-and-Jizz Wars, fought between the Soleri-Wells Corporation and ROK Machine Works, won by the first.
36261 Singleporus declares full independence from the Brat'isc Empire. * Ikhthalatta Fisheries and the Soleri-Wells Corporation merge and form a constitutional government, becoming de facto a sovereign state in the middle of the Autochthonesian Sea. * Rimbu 15, Autochthonesia becomes a federation under a Contract of Free Association with the Martial Alliance of the Boxing Marsupials. The federal capital is established in Mauri Tiaboo.
36295 Current year. * Teebag 16, Catalan and Scottish nationalists purchase some lands in northern Eastia to found a new state. The lands were once part of the former Kingdom of Audovia.
Last edited by Izambri on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Izambri
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Izambri »

I also created a bunch of information in the form of names and acronyms. Some had a purpose and a meaning, but I have expanded the thing:

Association of Southern Straits Exporting States (ASSES) Economic and political agreement among various Middlelandean and Southern Straits countries to promote free trade and the fluid movement of goods, people, and currency. It is now a full customs union. ASSES and the Merkelic Union are customs unions that are components of a continuing process of Middlelandean integration connected to the Union of PanMiddlelandean Nations (UPMN).
Council of Merkele International organisation promoting co-operation between the member states of the Merkelatic Union and their allies and trade partners in the areas of legal standards, human rights, democratic development, the rule of law and cultural co-operation. -> Merkelatic Union
Catalogue of Nations (CN) Intergovernmental organization of seven member states that were mostly territories of the Brat'isc Empire. The Commonwealth operates by intergovernmental consensus of the member states, organised through the Catalogue Secretariat, and non-governmental organisations, organised through the Catalogue Foundation. The organization is also the owner of the largest catalogue sale shipping company of the planet, the Catalogue of Ships.
Cobbled Overseas Territories (COT) Territories under the jurisdiction and sovereignty of the Cobbled Kingdom. Former colonies and dominions of the Brat'isc Empire that have not acquired independence, or, unlike the Catalogue of Nations states, have voted to remain Brat'isc territories.
Gunnery Imps - Junk On-Exchange (GI-JOE) International agency for mass destruction weapons disarmament run by imp people like gnomes, dwarves and hobgoblins. Due to their extremely friendly yet troublesome nature and the unstoppable increase of outdated weapons international commerce, many people suspect that the GI-JOE really works as a distribution network of antique guns and obsolete weapons.
Gnewspaper Guild Union (GGU) Worldwide labor union founded by gnome news brokers who think that the world needs larger amounts of merry press. In addition to improving wages and working conditions, its constitution says its purpose is to fight for joy and fun and merriment in journalism and the news industry's business practices.
Gnome Press (GP) Gnomian multinational non-profit news agency headquartered in an undisclosed place. The GP is a nonprofit cooperative owned by its contributing newspapers, radio, and television stations all over the world, all of which contribute stories to the GP and use material written by its staff journalists. The GP staff is represented by the Gnewspaper Guild Union. Many newspapers and broadcasters are GP subscribers, paying a fee to use GP material without being contributing members of the cooperative.
Ikhthalatta Fisheries Former fishery in the United Orwellian Empire. After Mesosphere War II it ceased its activities as a fishery and became a sovereign sea arcology. Today is one of the member states of the Federated Arcologies of Autochthonesia.
Key Humps 7 (KH7) Group consisting of the finance ministers (popularly known as the Key Humps) of seven industrialized nations: Cobbled Kingdom, Zibban... Some people and organizations see the KH7 as a power-in-the-shadows to serve the Great Powers purposes.
League of Powers Former intergovernmental organization founded as a result of the Langd'n Peace Conference that ended the First Mesosphere War. It was the first international organization whose principal mission was to maintain world peace. Its primary goals, as stated in its Covenant, included preventing wars through collective security and disarmament, and settling international disputes through negotiation and arbitration. Other issues in this and related treaties included labour conditions, just treatment of native inhabitants, human and drug trafficking, arms trade, global health, prisoners of war, and protection of minorities. Accused of being a platform to cement the international influence of the Great Powers and their colonial empires it wasn't disbanded until the end of Mesosphere War II, when it was succeded by the Muddled Nations Organization.
Martial Alliance of the Boxing Marsupials (MABM) Political and martial union of the marsupial peoples of the Pademeloan archipelago. The MABM is one of the state members of the Autochthonesian federation.
Merkelatic Union (MU) Economic and political union of various states that are located primarily in the Middlelandean Sea and form a common market.
Muddled Nations Happiness Council (MNHC) One of the main organs of the Muddled Nations organization charged with the maintenance of international happiness and fun. Its powers include the establishment of funkeeping operations, the establishment of international feasts, and the authorization of festive action. Its powers are exercised through Muddled Nations Happiness Council resolutions.
Muddled Nations Organization (MNO) International organization whose stated aims include promoting and facilitating cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, civil rights, civil liberties, political freedoms, democracy, and the achievement of lasting world peace. The MNO was founded in 36246 after Mesosphere War II to replace the League of Powers, to stop wars between countries, and to provide a platform for dialogue. It contains multiple subsidiary organizations to carry out its missions.
(OHCM) ...
Organization of the Intensive Nurtured Kelp (OINK) Kelp cartel whose mission is to coordinate the policies of the kelp fuel producing countries. The goal is to secure a steady income to the member states and to secure supply of kelp fuel to the consumers.
Roxel Air Ship & Manufacturing A former Audovian company founded in 36092. It was famous for being the developer of the mesospheric airship, which marked a revolution on intercontinental travel. It was acquired by the Soleri-Wells Corporation, a Brat'isc industrial conglomerate, in 36228.
Soleri-Wells Corporation (SWC) Group of autonomous Autochthonesian multinational companies covering a range of businesses which share the Soleri-Wells trademark and legacy. The SWC was created as an industrial conglomerate whose influence and size allowed control over significant parts of the Brat'isc economy from the imperial period until the end of the 2nd Mesosphere War. With the disintegration of the Brat'isc Empire the workers of the corporation constituted themselves as a sovereign enterprise-nation and founded the Federated Arcologies of Autochthonesia with other partners.
Synedrion of the Permanent and Ecumenical Linguistic Legislature (SPELL) A specialized agency of the Muddled Nations Organization(MNO). Its purpose is to contribute to languages and linguistics by promoting international collaboration through spelling reforms in order to further universal fancy and smart orthographies.
Trade and Finances International Thing (TFIT) Economic loosely alliance of non-aligned countries. Almost all of them are part of the WTM.
Treaty of the Wigger Organization (TWO) Intergovernmental military alliance based on the Treaty of Wigger. Its principal members are part of the KH7.
Union of PanMiddlelandean Nations (UPMN) Intergovernmental union integrating two existing customs unions, ASSES and the Merkelic Union, as part of a continuing process of political and economical integration centered on the Middlelandean sea.
United Orwellian Empire Former country in the central eastern lands of North Centerica. One of the Great Powers during the imperial and colonial era, it disintegrated after losing the First Mesosphere War. It was succeded by the Aurora Rossa federation. Many of its colonies were taken by the Cobbled Kingdom as war reparations.
War Thwarting Movement (WTM) Group of states which are not formally aligned with or against any major power bloc. They are so neutral that barely do anything together.
Last edited by Izambri on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Pogostick Man
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Pogostick Man »

Izambri wrote:Key Humps 7 (KH7) Group consisting of the finance ministers (popularly known as the Key Humps) of seven industrialized nations: Cobbled Kingdom, Zibban... Some people and organizations see the KH7 as a power-in-the-shadows to serve the Great Powers purposes.
Are Cleveland and Detroit part of the KH7?
Conworld megathread

AVDIO · VIDEO · DISCO