Help Create the Telanesian Language

Substantial postings about constructed languages and constructed worlds in general. Good place to mention your own or evaluate someone else's. Put quick questions in C&C Quickies instead.
Hallow XIII
Avisaru
Avisaru

Re: Help Create the Telanesian Language

Post by Hallow XIII »

In short this is not going to blow over and until you start showing a willingness to learn you will be disliked with undying passion.

If you are, however, a troll, props for the good job.
Last edited by Hallow XIII on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
陳第 wrote:蓋時有古今,地有南北;字有更革,音有轉移,亦勢所必至。
R.Rusanov wrote:seks istiyorum
sex want-PRS-1sg
Read all about my excellent conlangs
Basic Conlanging Advice

Nortaneous
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by Nortaneous »

Hallow XIII wrote:In short this is not going to blow over and until you start showing a willingness to learn you will be disliked with undying passion.

Thanks for the great post.
Last edited by Nortaneous on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siöö jandeng raiglin zåbei tandiüłåd;
nää džunnfin kukuch vklaivei sivei tåd.
Chei. Chei. Chei. Chei. Chei. Chei. Chei.

ObsequiousNewt
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by ObsequiousNewt »

Hallow XIII wrote:In short this is not going to blow over and until you start showing a willingness to learn you will be disliked with undying passion.

Wait, are you addressing Vytautas or Nort?

Ο ορανς τα ανα̨ριθομον ϝερρον εͱεν ανθροποτροφον.
Το̨ ανθροπς αυ̨τ εκψον επ αθο̨ οραναμο̨ϝον.
Θαιν. Θαιν. Θαιν. Θαιν. Θαιν. Θαιν. Θαιν.

Herr Dunkel
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Herr Dunkel »

Obviously Vytautas.
sano wrote:
To my dearest Darkgamma,
http://www.dazzlejunction.com/greetings/thanks/thank-you-bear.gif
Sincerely,
sano

communistplot
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by communistplot »

‮suoenatroN wrote:I propose that, in order to optimize for ease of use and accessibility online, the range of characters to be utilized be restricted to those which are present in the Unicode character encoding; and in order to maintain a desirable level of distinctiveness from currently existing writing scripts, the range of characters be restricted further, to only those which are not currently utilized by writing systems which are still living, unless they are combined into a unit treated as one character by the Telanesian alphabet, but represented in Unicode by multiple.

/p b t d k g m n s l r v/
<☠ ☭ 卐 ☪ fuck ⚣ ⛆ 卍 ☭ ⟿ ድንች ☃>

/a e i~j o u ʊ ɪ ə/
<ass ✡ ❿❾❽❼❻❺❹❸❷❶ ➰➰➰➰➰ Thanks for the great post. I too am interested in your research into the differences in harvested human semen from the gonads of men of differing racial backgrounds - especially due to my field observations referencing different viscosity, temperature, and density. My main question regarding your future work is what is the feasability of procuring medical grade gorilla or chimpanzee (higher primate) cum on the market? A quick check with normal mainstream supply routes leads me to question the quality of spunk available on the market (it seems to be more geared towards the amateur semenologist). Without freshly procured ape ejaculate, I think your future experiments may not have a stable scientific baseline to draw from. ➿➿➿➿➿ ☃̈ \(^w^)<(Heil Hitler!)>

So, assuming the name of the language is /telənɪsjən/, that would be written as:
卐✡⟿\(^w^)<(Heil Hitler!)卍☃̈☭❿❾❽❼❻❺❹❸❷❶\(^w^)<(Heil Hitler!)卍

I think you will all agree that this is the best solution, combining ease of use, effectiveness, and a futuristic style. piss and shit forever
Nort, have I ever told you I loved you?
The Artist Formerly Known as Caleone

My Conlangs (WIP):

Pasic - Proto-Northeastern Bay - Asséta - Àpzó

Vytautas
Niš
Niš

Post by Vytautas »

‮suoenatroN wrote:I propose that, in order to optimize for ease of use and accessibility online, the range of characters to be utilized be restricted to those which are present in the Unicode character encoding; and in order to maintain a desirable level of distinctiveness from currently existing writing scripts, the range of characters be restricted further, to only those which are not currently utilized by writing systems which are still living, unless they are combined into a unit treated as one character by the Telanesian alphabet, but represented in Unicode by multiple.

/p b t d k g m n s l r v/
<☠ ☭ 卐 ☪ fuck ⚣ ⛆ 卍 ☭ ⟿ ድንች ☃>

/a e i~j o u ʊ ɪ ə/
<ass ✡ ❿❾❽❼❻❺❹❸❷❶ ➰➰➰➰➰ Thanks for the great post. I too am interested in your research into the differences in harvested human semen from the gonads of men of differing racial backgrounds - especially due to my field observations referencing different viscosity, temperature, and density. My main question regarding your future work is what is the feasability of procuring medical grade gorilla or chimpanzee (higher primate) cum on the market? A quick check with normal mainstream supply routes leads me to question the quality of spunk available on the market (it seems to be more geared towards the amateur semenologist). Without freshly procured ape ejaculate, I think your future experiments may not have a stable scientific baseline to draw from. ➿➿➿➿➿ ☃̈ \(^w^)<(Heil Hitler!)>

So, assuming the name of the language is /telənɪsjən/, that would be written as:
卐✡⟿\(^w^)<(Heil Hitler!)卍☃̈☭❿❾❽❼❻❺❹❸❷❶\(^w^)<(Heil Hitler!)卍

I think you will all agree that this is the best solution, combining ease of use, effectiveness, and a futuristic style. piss and shit forever
Why do you hate me?

Wqtraz
Niš
Niš

Post by Wqtraz »

Some people might want to help, but IMHO you should make the lang on your own. Nothing's ever going to get done if you crowdsource. You'll probably just end up gouging your eyeballs out.
Le wqt est un animal aquatique nocturne.