Romanization challenge thread

Substantial postings about constructed languages and constructed worlds in general. Good place to mention your own or evaluate someone else's. Put quick questions in C&C Quickies instead.
mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Re: Romanization challenge thread

Post by mèþru »

In similar vein, the Mohawk language (included borrowed sounds /p/ and /m/):
Ganyùh̄geihah̄ /ɡa.njʌ̃ʔˈɡe˦.haʔ/
/p d ɡ ʔ/ <p d g h̄>
/m n/ <m n>
/r/ <r>
/s h/ <s h>
/d͡ʒ/ <j>
/j w/ <y w>
/l/ <l>
/i ũ e ʌ̃ o ä/ <ee u e ù o a>
Short-high tone is written with a following <i>.
Long-rising tone is written with following <ii>.
Long-falling tone is written with following <ä>.
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť

Frislander
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Frislander »

mèþru wrote:In similar vein, the Mohawk language (included borrowed sounds /p/ and /m/):
Ganyùh̄geihah̄ /ɡa.njʌ̃ʔˈɡe˦.haʔ/
/p d ɡ ʔ/ <p d g h̄>
/m n/ <m n>
/r/ <r>
/s h/ <s h>
/d͡ʒ/ <j>
/j w/ <y w>
/l/ <l>
/i ũ e ʌ̃ o ä/ <ee u e ù o a>
Short-high tone is written with a following <i>.
Long-rising tone is written with following <ii>.
Long-falling tone is written with following <ä>.
Can I just ask what precedent you have for using i to represent high tone?
https://frislander.tumblr.com/

First known on here as Karero

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

There is none, as far as I know. The precedent is probably some Algonquian language in universe.
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť

Frislander
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Frislander »

Alternative proposal

/p t k ʔ/ <p t k q>
/m n/ <m n>
/θ s ʃ h/ <z s x h>
/iː i oː o aː a/ <ii i oo o aa a>
/iː˦ i˦ oː˦ o˦ aː˦ a˦/ <íí í óó ó áá á>

/hi˧.ta˧.ni˧/
/hi˧.ʔi˦/
/ho˧.θam˦/
/ho˧.ʃa˧.ta˦/
/ʔan˦.ti˧/
/mo˦.ʔi˧/
/miː˦.hi˧/
/θiː˦.po˧/
/ʃoː˦.pih˧/
/no˧.ma˦/
/hi˦.ʃi˧/
/na˧.pi˧/
/hi˦.si˧.ka˦/
/ho˧.θi˧/
/ʃi˦.ʃom˦/
/ho˦.han˧/
/ʔiː˦.si˦/
/ma˧.noːn˦/
/hi˧.pi˦/
/ʔiː˧.noː˦.pi˧/
/ho˧.ʔi˦/
/ho˦.ʔi˧/
hitani
hiqí
hozám
hoxatá
qánti
móqi
mííhi
zíípo
xoopíh
nomá
híxi
napi
hísiká
hozi
xíxóm
hohán
qíísí
manóón
hiipí
qinóópi
hoqí
hóqi

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

Extremely non-English like
kårroť

Frislander
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Frislander »

mèþru wrote:Extremely non-English like
Well yes for the treatment of the fricatives, but I point to Menominee for my precedent for the glottal stop.

Frislander
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Frislander »

Sorry if it seems like I'm spamming romanisations, but I have another proposal more English-like.

/p t k ʔ/ <p t k q>
/m n/ <m n>
/θ s ʃ h/ <th s sh h>
/iː i oː o aː a/ <ee i ou o ar a>
/iː˦ i˦ oː˦ o˦ aː˦ a˦/ <éé í óú ó ár á>

/hi˧.ta˧.ni˧/
/hi˧.ʔi˦/
/ho˧.θam˦/
/ho˧.ʃa˧.ta˦/
/ʔan˦.ti˧/
/mo˦.ʔi˧/
/miː˦.hi˧/
/θiː˦.po˧/
/ʃoː˦.pih˧/
/no˧.ma˦/
/hi˦.ʃi˧/
/na˧.pi˧/
/hi˦.si˧.ka˦/
/ho˧.θi˧/
/ʃi˦.ʃom˦/
/ho˧.han˦/
/ʔiː˦.si˦/
/ma˧.noːn˦/
/hi˧.pi˦/
/ʔi˧.noː˦.pi˧/
/ho˧.ʔi˦/
/ho˦.ʔi˧/

hitani
hiqí
hothám
hoshatá
qánti
móqi
mééhi
théépo
shoupíh
nomá
híshi
napi
hísiká
hothi
shíshóm
hohán
qéésí
manóún
hipí
qinóúpi
hoqí
hóqi

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

Menominee seems.to use a modern romanisation.
kårroť

Nortaneous
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by Nortaneous »

methru there is information on early englishoid algonquian orthographies on even wikipedia and i do not think there are any at all that use extra vowel letters to write tone
Siöö jandeng raiglin zåbei tandiüłåd;
nää džunnfin kukuch vklaivei sivei tåd.
Chei. Chei. Chei. Chei. Chei. Chei. Chei.

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

Can you send me links? The time should be about 1784 and earlier. The only English made early orthography I could find is the orthography of the Massachusett (or Wampanoag) language. The thing is that I want something that monolingual English speakers could easily learn and reflect the tendency to ignore diacritics. The idea I am using is to avoid diacritics if there is any other choice, including ridiculous things that can still work (like <i> for high tone).
kårroť

----
Smeric
Smeric

Post by ---- »

if you want something that's natural to native english speakers then just don't indicate pitch accent in the orthography at all.

Frislander
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Frislander »

thetha wrote:if you want something that's natural to native english speakers then just don't indicate pitch accent in the orthography at all.
Yes, I was just thinking that: tone may be contrastive in Bantu languages but most of the orthographies don't distinguish it. A similar thing is found with Japanese romanisations, which (in the vast majority of cases) don't indicate accent.

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

That is the most natural for Englsih speakers, but the orthography is simultaneously supposed to be practical for those that use it. Therefore the convention of using <i>, a high frequency vowel, for high tone emerges as a compromise.
kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

Late 18th century Cherokee (Zalagi):
/tʰ d kʰ ɡ ʔ/ <t d k g h̄>
/m n>
/s h/ <s h>
/dz dɮ/ <z dl> (/dɮ/ is usually pronounced as /dl/ or /tl/, but sometimes pronounced as an actual affricate)
/j ɰ/ <y w>
Not sure what sound is used by Cherokee /a aː/, as several sites insist on different pronunciations. /ə̃/ seems to be realised as [ʌ̃] in Oklahoman Cherokee, so I use the same letter as in Iroquois.
/i iː u uː e eː ə̃ ə̃ː o oː a aː ai/ <iy iiy u uu e ee ù ùù o oo a aa ay>
Nothing distinguishes <y> as /j/ from part of /i iː ai/.
Cherokee pitch accent is mostly non-phonemic, so it is ignored.
The Sequoyah syllabary still gets invented and becomes popular as a secondary orthography in western North Carolina and the Commonwealth of Ohio.
kårroť

Frislander
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Frislander »

mèþru wrote:That is the most natural for Englsih speakers, but the orthography is simultaneously supposed to be practical for those that use it. Therefore the convention of using <i>, a high frequency vowel, for high tone emerges as a compromise.
But then you have Cherokee, where tone is most definitely distinctive, but the syllabary does not mark it at all. Also research has shown that Cheyenne speakers do not need the tone marks to read fluently.

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

I just did a romanisation for Cherokee. one of the sites I used (forget which, I will post them later) said that tone is only contrastive for a handful of words, which explains why the syllabary doesn't mark it. I don't know about Cheyenne. Some people can read pinyin without tone (mainly by assuming the word is a basic one).
kårroť

Whimemsz
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Whimemsz »

It's generally not too hard for native or fluent speakers to read and write in a system that doesn't mark all the actual phonemic contrasts of the language. Just like Arabic/Hebrew/etc. can be written with minimal vowel indications (less so for Modern Hebrew). Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics in theory can mark preaspiration/fortis consonants and vowel length, which are both contrastive, but in practice many if not most native speakers omit those when writing.

If you're trying to come up with a Latin orthography for Indian languages for the late 1700s, the answer is that there would not be a uniform orthography or anything close. English-speaker attempts at recording Indian languages in that period are incredibly inexact and inconsistent, even within the work of a single writer. This was true up until the early 1900s. You'd probably be better served having a working orthography you use for actually recording the language (similar to Frislander's versions), plus a random, ad-hoc hodgepodge of inaccurate English-based schemes that people within-universe can use to record it. That way you can still mark the actual forms of the words (for presenting them here and keeping track of them for yourself), while maintaining the realism of English speakers sucking at developing a consistent orthography at the time, let alone distinguishing things like tone.

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

A semi-consistent orthograpy for Massachusetts was formed. The basis is that the government of the Ohio (a fictional government over most of the Northwest Territory) asks Englishmen to make an orthography for some Algonquian language (probably Munsee). Orthographies based on that are subsequently made for other languages on the request of Ohio and the Iroquois Confederacy.
kårroť

Whimemsz
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Whimemsz »

It was... vaguely consistent to a certain extent. But not in the "standardized orthography" sense, let alone a phonemic orthography. (See here). English writing of Massachusett and Narragansett also failed to consistently mark important phonemic distinctions, including vowel nasalization and (for Massachusett) /tʲ/. What you've come up with is a phonemic writing system that includes numerous contrasts English speakers almost certainly would not have noticed or thought to write down consistently (glottal stop, tone, vowel length). They would also have distinguished in writing what are actually allophonic contrasts in the language (e.g., Mohawk has a lot more surface consonants than that, many of which are the equivalents of English phonemes!) If you actually look at how English speakers transcribed Indian languages at the time ... it's just nothing close to the situation you're envisioning.

opipik
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by opipik »

Rumu

/p t̪ k/
/m n̪/
/ɾ̪/
/(s̪) h/
/w j/

/i e ɛ ɑ ɔ o u/

/ɑ ɑ́ ɑ̂ ɑ̌ ɑ᷈/

/ɛn̪ɛ᷈ kéi pékɑ̂ ut̪ímɑ̂pɔ | n̪ɑmɑ᷈i | ɔt̪ɔpɑ᷈e | pɛmɔ́ | hó | kɛí ɾ̪ɛíkɑ̂ hó | kɛí hókɑ̂ hó pɔt̪ɔímɔ́ || ɑmɑ᷈n̪ɑn̪é ɾ̪ɔu᷈ t̪ɛ ɾ̪ɛ́ikɑ̂ úmɔ́ || ûn̪ɑn̪é ɾ̪ɔwɑt̪í t̪ɛ ɑmɑ᷈ wín̪û mɔí || ɑmɑ̂n̪ɑn̪é kɔn̪ikɔn̪í pɑt̪ên̪ɑn̪é ɑmɑ᷈ ú || ûn̪ɑn̪é | kɛí hɑwɑ̂ t̪ɛ ɑmɑ᷈ weɑ᷈ mɔi || ɑmɑ᷈n̪ɑn̪é kɛí pɔ ɑmɑ᷈ keí || kén̪ɑn̪é t̪ɔkɔt̪imɑ́ pɛkɛ᷈ t̪ɛ jɑí || ɑmɑ̂n̪ɑn̪é pɔi᷈ || ɑmɑ̂n̪ɑn̪é piki᷈n̪ɑn̪é kɛí pɔ ɑmɑ᷈ peí || pén̪ɑn̪é ɑmɑ᷈ hókɑ̂ ú || hón̪ɑn̪é | kɔɾ̪ɛɾ̪ín̪ɑn̪é | hit̪ɛ̂i mɑ́in̪ɑ | kɛ́i ú ɑmɑ᷈ uɾ̪ɑ́i || kɛ́i hó t̪ɛ ɑmɑ᷈ ɾ̪ɛí || ɾ̪ɔu᷈ t̪ɛ ɾ̪ɛiɾ̪ɑ́kɑ ûnɑn̪é we᷈ t̪ɛ ɑmɑ᷈ jɛ́i || jɑ̂n̪ɑn̪é | kɛ́i iɾ̪ín̪ɑn̪é | hɔwɑ᷈ n̪ɑ̂ mɑ̂kɑɾ̪í kɛ́i ɑmɑ᷈ n̪ɛ́i | jɑɾ̪eké pɑ̂ /

opipik
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by opipik »

/p t̪ k/ <p t k>
/m n̪/ <m n>
/ɾ̪/ <r>
/(s̪) h/ <s h>
/w j/ <w y>

/i e ɛ ɑ ɔ o u/ <i e' e a o o' u>

/ɑ ɑ́ ɑ̂ ɑ̌ ɑ᷈/ <a aa CCaa~qaa CCa~qa ax>

/ɛn̪ɛ᷈ kéi pékɑ̂ ut̪ímɑ̂pɔ | n̪ɑmɑ᷈i | ɔt̪ɔpɑ᷈e | pɛmɔ́ | hó | kɛí ɾ̪ɛíkɑ̂ hó | kɛí hókɑ̂ hó pɔt̪ɔímɔ́ || ɑmɑ᷈n̪ɑn̪é ɾ̪ɔu᷈ t̪ɛ ɾ̪ɛ́ikɑ̂ úmɔ́ || ûn̪ɑn̪é ɾ̪ɔwɑt̪í t̪ɛ ɑmɑ᷈ wín̪û mɔí || ɑmɑ̂n̪ɑn̪é kɔn̪ikɔn̪í pɑt̪ên̪ɑn̪é ɑmɑ᷈ ú || /

Ener kee'i peekkaa utiimmaapo, namaxi, otopaxe', pemoo, hoo', keii reiikkaa hoo', keii hoo'kkaa hoo' potoiimoo. Amaxnanee' roux te reeikkaa uumoo. Quunanee' rowatii te amax wiinnuu moii. Ammaananee' konikonii pattee'nanee' amax uu.

Max1461
Sanci
Sanci

Post by Max1461 »

/p t̪ k/ <p t c~qu>
/m n̪/ <m n>
/ɾ̪/ <r>
/(s̪) h/ <s h>
/w j/ <hv j>

/i e ɛ ɑ ɔ o u/ <i ey e a o ov u>

/ɑ ɑ́ ɑ̂ ɑ̌ ɑ᷈/ <a á à á' ã>

/ɛn̪ɛ᷈ kéi pékɑ̂ ut̪ímɑ̂pɔ | n̪ɑmɑ᷈i | ɔt̪ɔpɑ᷈e | pɛmɔ́ | hó | kɛí ɾ̪ɛíkɑ̂ hó | kɛí hókɑ̂ hó pɔt̪ɔímɔ́ || ɑmɑ᷈n̪ɑn̪é ɾ̪ɔu᷈ t̪ɛ ɾ̪ɛ́ikɑ̂ úmɔ́ || ûn̪ɑn̪é ɾ̪ɔwɑt̪í t̪ɛ ɑmɑ᷈ wín̪û mɔí || ɑmɑ̂n̪ɑn̪é kɔn̪ikɔn̪í pɑt̪ên̪ɑn̪é ɑmɑ᷈ ú/

Enẽ quéyi péykà utímàpo namãi otopãey pemó hóv queí reícà queí hóvcà hóv potoímó amãnanéy roũ te réicà úmó ùnanéy rohvatí te amã hvínù moí amãnanéy coniciní patènané amã ú

------------

/t̫ t k q/
/t' k'/
/b d dɮ ɟ/
/ɗ/
/f s ɬ ɬ̡ ɕ x χ h/
/ð̫ ɣ ʕ/
/l ɻ ʀ/
/m n ɲ/

/i ɨ ɨ˞/
/ɤ ɤ˞ o o˞/
/ə ə˞/
/a a˞/

/à á à̰/

/qfó˞ ndà˞ʀà̰ kóɲɬɤ̀˞ ɣáɗn kɬàóḭ̀ dí bdɮə́˞sák sqòxkmòú hí də̀ɣáà̰ɲ ə́t'íɨ́ð̫ kà ə̀í dà̰˞ɟʕá ɨ̀˞sɨ̀ɗɤ́n χmòì móɨ́ɬ ɣð̫ɤ̰̀˞ɻk' tá/

Nannalu
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Nannalu »

/p t̪ k/ <p t k>
/m n̪/ <m n>
/ɾ̪/ <r>
/(s̪) h/ <s h>
/w j/ <w j>

/i e ɛ ɑ ɔ o u/ <i ę e a o ǫ u>

/ɑ ɑ́ ɑ̂ ɑ̌ ɑ᷈/ <a aa CCaa~xaa CCa~xa ax>

/ɛn̪ɛ᷈ kéi pékɑ̂ ut̪ímɑ̂pɔ | n̪ɑmɑ᷈i | ɔt̪ɔpɑ᷈e | pɛmɔ́ | hó | kɛí ɾ̪ɛíkɑ̂ hó | kɛí hókɑ̂ hó pɔt̪ɔímɔ́ || ɑmɑ᷈n̪ɑn̪é ɾ̪ɔu᷈ t̪ɛ ɾ̪ɛ́ikɑ̂ úmɔ́ || ûn̪ɑn̪é ɾ̪ɔwɑt̪í t̪ɛ ɑmɑ᷈ wín̪û mɔí || ɑmɑ̂n̪ɑn̪é kɔn̪ikɔn̪í pɑt̪ên̪ɑn̪é ɑmɑ᷈ ú/
Enex keei peekkaa utiimmaapo, namaxi, otopaxe, pemmoo, hǫǫ, keii reiikkaa hǫǫ, keii hǫǫkkaa hǫǫ potoiimoo. Amaxnanęę roux te reeokkaa uumoo. Xuunanęę rowatii te amax wiinnuu moii. Amaxnanęę konikonii pattęęnanęę amax uu.
næn:älʉː

opipik
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by opipik »

/p t̪ k/ <p t k>
/m n̪/ <m n>
/ɾ̪/ <r>
/(s̪) h/ <s h>
/w j/ <w y>

/i e ɛ ɑ ɔ o u/ <i ẹ e a o ọ u>

/ɑ ɑ́ ɑ̂ ɑ̌ ɑ᷈/ <a ȧ à á â> <i ï ì í î>

/ɛn̪ɛ᷈ kéi pékɑ̂ ut̪ímɑ̂pɔ | n̪ɑmɑ᷈i | ɔt̪ɔpɑ᷈e | pɛmɔ́ | hó | kɛí ɾ̪ɛíkɑ̂ hó | kɛí hókɑ̂ hó pɔt̪ɔímɔ́ || ɑmɑ᷈n̪ɑn̪é ɾ̪ɔu᷈ t̪ɛ ɾ̪ɛ́ikɑ̂ úmɔ́ || ûn̪ɑn̪é ɾ̪ɔwɑt̪í t̪ɛ ɑmɑ᷈ wín̪û mɔí || ɑmɑ̂n̪ɑn̪é kɔn̪ikɔn̪í pɑt̪ên̪ɑn̪é ɑmɑ᷈ ú || ûn̪ɑn̪é | kɛí hɑwɑ̂ t̪ɛ ɑmɑ᷈ weɑ᷈ mɔi || ɑmɑ᷈n̪ɑn̪é kɛí pɔ ɑmɑ᷈ keí || kén̪ɑn̪é t̪ɔkɔt̪imɑ́ pɛkɛ᷈ t̪ɛ jɑí || ɑmɑ̂n̪ɑn̪é pɔi᷈ || ɑmɑ̂n̪ɑn̪é piki᷈n̪ɑn̪é kɛí pɔ ɑmɑ᷈ peí || pén̪ɑn̪é ɑmɑ᷈ hókɑ̂ ú || hón̪ɑn̪é | kɔɾ̪ɛɾ̪ín̪ɑn̪é | hit̪ɛ̂i mɑ́in̪ɑ | kɛ́i ú ɑmɑ᷈ uɾ̪ɑ́i || kɛ́i hó t̪ɛ ɑmɑ᷈ ɾ̪ɛí || ɾ̪ɔu᷈ t̪ɛ ɾ̪ɛiɾ̪ɑ́kɑ ûnɑn̪é we᷈ t̪ɛ ɑmɑ᷈ jɛ́i || jɑ̂n̪ɑn̪é | kɛ́i iɾ̪ín̪ɑn̪é | hɔwɑ᷈ n̪ɑ̂ mɑ̂kɑɾ̪í kɛ́i ɑmɑ᷈ n̪ɛ́i | jɑɾ̪eké pɑ̂ /

Enê kẹ̇i pẹ̇kâ utïmâpo, namâi, otopâẹ, pemȯ, họ̇, keï reïkâ họ̇, keï họ̇kâ họ̇ potoïmȯ. Amânanẹ̇ roû te rėikâ u̇mȯ. Únanẹ̇ rowatï te amâ wïnú moï. amânanẹ̇ konikonï patệnanẹ̇ amâ u̇. Únanẹ̇, keï hawâ te amâ wẹâ moi. Amânanẹ̇ keï po amâ kẹï. Kẹ̇nanẹ̇ tokotimȧ pekê te yaï. Amânanẹ̇ poî. Amânanẹ̇ pikînanẹ̇ keï po amâ pẹï. Pẹ̇nanẹ̇ amâ họ̇kâ u̇. Họ̇nanẹ̇, korerïnanẹ̇, hitêi mȧina, kėi u̇ amâ urȧi. Kėi họ̇ te amâ reï. Roû te reirȧka únanẹ̇ wệ te amâ yėi. Yânanẹ̇, kėi irïnanẹ̇, howâ nâ mâkarï kėi amâ nėi, yarẹkẹ̇ pâ.

Hallow XIII
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Hallow XIII »

Ubghuu

/m mʲ n ŋ/
/p pʲ t ts̻ k q ʔ/
/pʰ pʲʰ tʰ ts̻ʰ kʰ qʰ/
/b bʲ d dz̻ ɡ ɢ/
/f fʲ s s̻ h/
/ʋ r l j/
/i ĩ e ɛ ɛ̃ a ã ɔ ɔ̃ o u ũ/
/V Vː ˩ ˧ ˥/

The voiceless stops are realized as voiced intervocalically. The voiced stops are aspirated at the beginning of words, except in sandhi with a preceding final non-aspirate non-resonant, and fricate intervocalically. The exception is the voiced uvular stop, which is optionally fricated in all positions except immediately after a velar nasal, which is realized as uvular before a uvular consonant. This applies also to /q/ allophonically realized as [ɢ]. The fricatives also voice at the beginning of words. The apical consonants are retroflex in all positions, except after a palatalized labial, where they become palato-alveolar: /pʲlaʋ˥/ is realized as [pʎæw˥]. The maximal syllable structure is CCVC, with the only clusters allowed being ʔC, NC with N homorganic, and C1C2 where C2 is apical.

High and low tone spread rightward, blocked by a following high or low tone or a glottal stop. High tone spreads maximally to the penultimate syllable, low tone to the final syllable.

Example text:

/pɛʔ˥ soŋ˥ krɔpʰ˧ ˈkʰa˥ʔa˧ ʔɡi˧ˈdz̻aːq˩uː˧ bo˧ ja˧ dz̻ɛp̚˥ bu˧ˈfaʔ˧uː˧/
/dz̻ɛp˥ ŋa˧ mbɔː˩ krɔpʰ˧ bo˧ s̻a˧ soː˥ bu˧ˈliː˥uː˧/
/dz̻apʰ˥ ʋi˧ˈtoŋ˧ ŋa˧ iʔ˧ɢu˧ˈɢuː˥uː˧ ne˧ˈhĩː˧ fʲɛ̃ː˩ ne˧ˈhĩː˧ kɛ˧ˈkaː˩/

[pɛʔ˥ ʂoŋ˥ kɽɔpʰ˧ ˈkʰa˥ʔa˧ ʔɡi˧ˈzaː˩ʁuː˩ bʱo˧ jæ˧ dzʱɛp̚˥ bu˧ˈvaʔ˧ʔuː˧]
[dzʱɛp̚˥ ŋə˧ mbɔː˩ kɽɔpʰ˧ bʱo˧ zə˧ ʐoː˥ bʱu˧ˈɭiː˥juː˧]
[dzʱapʰ˥ ʋɪ˧ˈɖoŋ˧ ŋə˧ iʔ˧ɢʊ˧ˈʁuː˥ʔuː˧ ɳe˧ˈhĩː˧ vʲɛ̃ː˩ ɳe˧ˈhĩː˧ kɛ˧ˈɡaː˩]
Last edited by Hallow XIII on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
陳第 wrote:蓋時有古今,地有南北;字有更革,音有轉移,亦勢所必至。
R.Rusanov wrote:seks istiyorum
sex want-PRS-1sg
Read all about my excellent conlangs
Basic Conlanging Advice