About conworlds, geography, geology, etc.

Substantial postings about constructed languages and constructed worlds in general. Good place to mention your own or evaluate someone else's. Put quick questions in C&C Quickies instead.
Karutoshika
Sanci
Sanci

About conworlds, geography, geology, etc.

Post by Karutoshika »

Good day everyone.

I remember there were a few awesome topics on this forum where people duscussed ways to design conworlds from perspective of realism.
I was only able to find few discussions but not these big threads that I remember reading before.
Can anyone point me where to find these topics please?

Or if they are deleted for some reason (I can't find them, so who knows?) we could start a new discussion.

What I did for "homework": I've read few articles on continent formation and transformation, on the role of water and vegetation in souil formation, etc. But I don't think it really helped me that much...

What I want to do? Well, I want to create a conworld that has several big islands-continents that in the past were one big land and later devided into said islands-semi-continents. But what is important I want it to be done in a way that actually makes sense when you look at the maps.

ps - I'm not talking about this topic viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35188 there was one specifically about geology :)