[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
zompist bboard • View topic - CCC Land Grab

zompist bboard

THIS IS AN ARCHIVE ONLY - see Ephemera
It is currently Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: CCC Land Grab
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:35 am 
Avisaru
Avisaru

The planet already gets more sunlight than the Earth, it can have more of a greenhouse effect as well.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:13 pm 
Avisaru
Avisaru

Nah, warming the whole planet to make the polar cap hospitable is a terrible idea. People have already worked out other climates based on the present model. Relocation is the way to go. I've already started making a map for the island at X7. It'll be great.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:53 pm 
Avisaru
Avisaru

The Zörachok will expand to P10, driving Sevly's golems to the coasts and into the sea.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:49 am 
Avisaru
Avisaru

I'll pick F-6r, G-6, G-6r, F-5r, and G-7r

Apologies to clawgrip and Hydro, but I'm afraid F-5r is one of the most logical choice for expansion. If that's an issue for you as well, let's talk it over by MP.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:47 am 
Avisaru
Avisaru

So what's the current state of the map?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:35 pm 
Boardlord
Boardlord

OK, hope I got all those squares right.

F-5r is disputed; this should ideally lead to some interesting history. (Hint: one person winning it all is the dullest option...)

I don't have land grabs for Ahzoh and Sal, so I took the liberty of making them. They can alter these if they want. (If Sal wants to me more aggressive with his insane golems, that should be worked out with his neighbors/victims.)

I indicated the Ccuxu/Ggazzei creator swap; if there are more please tell me.

If you want to start a culture in the 2500-4000 period and haven't grabbed land, you can now do so.

Attachments:
CCC-empires.png
CCC-empires.png [ 181.18 KiB | Viewed 8456 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:17 pm 
Lebom
Lebom

Can I have the squares above and above-left mine? I want my culture to be marine~beach people.

I will give them the name Uqons (not a plural), culture/ language coming soon- schoolwork.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:14 am 
Smeric
Smeric

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:59 am 
Avisaru
Avisaru

Is there a scale on that map? like x=1km or something?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:19 am 
Lebom
Lebom

Wait, do we have a wiki for this?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:28 pm 
Smeric
Smeric

Location: tʰæ.ɹʷˠə.ˈgɜʉ̯.nɜ kʰæ.tə.ˈlɜʉ̯.nʲɜ spɛ̝ɪ̯n ˈjʏː.ɹəʔp
No, but that would be cool. The closest thing we have is .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:12 pm 
Avisaru
Avisaru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:34 pm 
Boardlord
Boardlord

I did, but that led to a very large planet so it was revised. The 'squares' are 900 km wide at the equator, and 800 km tall everywhere.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:14 pm 
Avisaru
Avisaru

If it's still permissible to grab land, I'd like to snag K1r for possible future development. For the species, I'm gonna go with nightpeople.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:01 pm 
Avisaru
Avisaru

Mecongai: H-6, H-6r, H-3r.

Tsargoki: E-9, E-7.

Adúljôžal ônal kol ví éža únah kex yaxlr gmlĥ hôga jô ônal kru ansu frú.
Ansu frú ônal savel zaš gmlĥ a vek Adúljôžal vé jaga čaþ kex.
Ônal zeh. Ônal zeh. Ônal zeh. Ônal zeh. Ônal zeh. Ônal zeh. Ônal zeh.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:55 pm 
Lebom
Lebom

Can I scoop N5r and O5 for a dragon group named Nolo?

I'll hit up the religion thread this weekend probably.

now, back to the school

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:18 pm 
Avisaru
Avisaru

Alright, so I suspect that I will ultimately need to talk these picks over with Finlay, but I'm intersted in grabbing the following squares for the Ngooric peoples: C6, D6, and D8r.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:35 pm 
Smeric
Smeric

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:43 pm 
Avisaru
Avisaru

To be fair, though, the map is relatively rough at this point, and "desert" can mean more than one thing. Some of the most productive agricultural land in the world lies along desert rivers, after all, and many of the most influential civilizations in history originated in arid regions, from the Egyptians and Persians to the Mongols and the Inca.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:43 pm 
Smeric
Smeric

As for the En Soki, they will expand into P1, Or1, Or2, N-1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:48 pm 
Smeric
Smeric

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:46 pm 
Avisaru
Avisaru

I3r J3 J3r for the new Nggwoó lands.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:13 pm 
Avisaru
Avisaru

I'll take U -4 and and Q -6 right beside the others.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:01 am 
Smeric
Smeric

I'll take N-9r and O-10.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:52 am 
Smeric
Smeric

Location: tʰæ.ɹʷˠə.ˈgɜʉ̯.nɜ kʰæ.tə.ˈlɜʉ̯.nʲɜ spɛ̝ɪ̯n ˈjʏː.ɹəʔp
For Guop
B-5 and Br-5

For Dragolm:
X10, Xr10
I also have my eyes on Vr9 and W8, but I shall enter into negotiations with Sal about those.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next