CCC - Religion voting - thru MON 4/21

Substantial postings about constructed languages and constructed worlds in general. Good place to mention your own or evaluate someone else's. Put quick questions in C&C Quickies instead.
Hydroeccentricity
Avisaru
Avisaru

Re: CCC - Religion voting - thru MON 4/21

Post by Hydroeccentricity »

I like the idea of The Great Drama. I can't wait for the thread to open up.
"I'm sorry, when you have all As in every class in every semester, it's not easy to treat the idea that your views are fundamentally incoherent as a serious proposition."

Burke
Lebom
Lebom

Re: CCC - Religion voting - thru MON 4/21

Post by Burke »

Will be incorporateing one of those big ones into Sunha, to the point that I expect certain aspects of it do be completely eroded or oddly mutated.

Now, this is probably the Greek in me speaking from the "despise your neighbors unless they are Cyprus" mindset, but Zwera is closer to Nolo than En Soki, and En Soki being larger logically means that Nolo should be hesitant to Zwera but appreciate things from En Soki, so I'm thinking I might follow suit of incorporating what Clawgrip does in En Soki to a degree since Nolo is the weakest for it's locale.

As for the Great Drama... "Godzillakia: Rise of the Dragon Sea Hippies." they're here to revolutionize world dancing trends, but watch out for the guy with the tambourine cause he's a little funky.
Formerly a vegetable