The flag, emblem and anthem from your conworld

Substantial postings about constructed languages and constructed worlds in general. Good place to mention your own or evaluate someone else's. Put quick questions in C&C Quickies instead.
Janko Gorenc
Sanci
Sanci

The flag, emblem and anthem from your conworld

Post by Janko Gorenc »

Today I thought if I can be someone from ZBB help, I came up with the idea to create threads in Keter to different linguists, who have created their conworld.na this thread sent to:
1. The flag of your nation
2 The emblem of your nation
3 The anthem of your nation (the text of the anthem:
in the language used (in conlang) and to facilitate the understanding of the translation in English.)
* I otherwise collect numerals in different languages but that I will not even sending only the numerals, I created a thread on other topics with which to help others who are interested in flag, emblem and anthem of your nation.
My collection numbers from languages and dialects changes incenssantly.
Today 21.1.2014 my collection includes: I have data for numbers from 21518 ways (both languages. conlangs and natlangs, their dialects, subdialects,... additional versions.

احمکي ارش-ھجن
Avisaru
Avisaru

Re: The flag, emblem and anthem from your conworld

Post by احمکي ارش-ھجن »

All I have is the flag of Yat-Vrkhazh:
ʾAšol ḵavad pulqam ʾifbižen lav ʾifšimeḻ lit maseḡrad lav lit n͛ubad. ʾUpulasim ṗal sa-panžun lav sa-ḥadṇ lav ṗal šarmaḵeš lit ʾaẏṭ waẏyadanun wižqanam.
- Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

WeepingElf
Smeric
Smeric

Post by WeepingElf »

The flag/emblem of the Commonwealth of the Elves is in my avatar. There is no national anthem, at least not yet.
...brought to you by the Weeping Elf
Tha cvastam émi cvastam santham amal phelsa. -- Friedrich Schiller
ESTAR-3SG:P human-OBJ only human-OBJ true-OBJ REL-LOC play-3SG:A

jal
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by jal »

The Kotanian flag is my avatar, representing the union of the white and blue countries, unified under an orange sun. Kota doesn't have a national anthem (though they're pretty fond of singing, and have a host of traditional songs, there's no particular one representing the country, not in the last place because it's the only country in the neighbourhood).

JAL

GreenBowTie
Lebom
Lebom

Post by GreenBowTie »

i made an emblem but lost the flash drive i had it saved on. does anyone happen to still have the images from when we decorated an image of a passport page? i think that thread got pruned