In search of a conworld

Substantial postings about constructed languages and constructed worlds in general. Good place to mention your own or evaluate someone else's. Put quick questions in C&C Quickies instead.
Clearsand
Sanci
Sanci

In search of a conworld

Post by Clearsand »

I haven't posted for a while, but I wanted to find a conworld that I once saw. I'm not sure if I saw it on here or somewhere else, but it was a very cool, detailed conbiology project. I think the planet was supposed to be tilted so its axis always pointed towards the sun. I know that the information I read was on its own website, but I might have got there through here. I wanted to see it for inspiration for my own conworld that I'm working on, but nothing that I searched brought anything up. If anyone remembers (or made) that conworld, let me know. Thanks
Tana, Iáin voyre so Meď im soa mezinä, řo pro sudir soa mezinä, ac pro spasian soa mezinë ab ilun.

Rodlox
Avisaru
Avisaru

Re: In search of a conworld

Post by Rodlox »

Clearsand wrote:I haven't posted for a while, but I wanted to find a conworld that I once saw. I'm not sure if I saw it on here or somewhere else, but it was a very cool, detailed conbiology project. I think the planet was supposed to be tilted so its axis always pointed towards the sun. I know that the information I read was on its own website, but I might have got there through here. I wanted to see it for inspiration for my own conworld that I'm working on, but nothing that I searched brought anything up. If anyone remembers (or made) that conworld, let me know. Thanks
one of the Planetcopia worlds? http://www.worlddreambank.org/P/PLANETS.HTM

or Ilion? https://sunriseonilion.wordpress.com/
MadBrain is a genius.

Clearsand
Sanci
Sanci

Post by Clearsand »

That's the one, illion. I couldn't remember the name for the life of me. It seems like the site is a lot more developed than it was when I last saw it. Anyone who wants a biologically realistic conworld should check out this one. Thanks for your help.
Tana, Iáin voyre so Meď im soa mezinä, řo pro sudir soa mezinä, ac pro spasian soa mezinë ab ilun.

Torco
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Torco »

oooo, that one's lovely

/me jumps into rabbit hole

Pedant
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Pedant »

Indeed it is!

Zju
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Zju »

While you're at it, you might be interested in Furaha.