Pretistelen

Substantial postings about constructed languages and constructed worlds in general. Good place to mention your own or evaluate someone else's. Put quick questions in C&C Quickies instead.
vergil
Niš
Niš

Pretistelen

Post by vergil »

Uh, hi everyone!

Longtime lurker, now posting that I have something to post.

Grammar

Probably some layout issues -- I wasn't quite sure where to put some stuff.

Uh, thoughts?

Those looking for more details on the briefly mentioned magic system can find it on my blog here.

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Re: Pretistelen

Post by mèþru »

Welcome! Help yourself to some pickles and tea! (It's a tradition for welcoming new members here).
ImageImage

It looks amazing; I love the detailed worldbuilding! You earned a follower for your blog.
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť

Arzakon
Niš
Niš

Post by Arzakon »

Very impressive:!:

I will take my time to read it, in order to give you my humble opinion, but It seems very neat.

You can list me as another reader to your blog!

So Haleza Grise
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by So Haleza Grise »

This is interesting. It reminds me of some languages I have sketched: vaguely IE, without much in the way of specific influence, but with a more regular morphology. Is it part of a family?
Duxirti petivevoumu tinaya to tiei šuniš muruvax ulivatimi naya to šizeni.

vergil
Niš
Niš

Post by vergil »

It is indeed part of a family. Though it's more of the mother of a family rather than anything. I've only made the vaguest of outlines as to this language's history. It's more designed to be the history than have one.

vergil
Niš
Niš

Post by vergil »

A daughter language now has a grammar!

Honskhardn is the first of several daughter languages to Pretistelen, set about 800-900 years and one major catastrophe after Classical Pretistelen.