Fun Cultural Experiment

Substantial postings about constructed languages and constructed worlds in general. Good place to mention your own or evaluate someone else's. Put quick questions in C&C Quickies instead.
shanoxilt
Sanci
Sanci

Fun Cultural Experiment

Post by shanoxilt »

Hello, everyone.

If you are a creative and enthusiastic glossopoeist with lots of time to spare, come join our collaborative language project.

It will be modeled on Sajem Tan's work structure, with each participant having a distinct purview over which they have final authority.

Any tasks or decisions which do not belong to a particular role will be decided by a 2/3rds majority vote.

We need a minimum of twelve members to ensure an active dynamic, so feel free to join.

If you are interested in this project, please join our Discord server.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Esvarabático
Niš
Niš

Re: Fun Cultural Experiment

Post by Esvarabático »

Hey!

Sounds interesting. But I didn't quite understand the purpose. You mean to reunite 12 people in order to create a language? If that's so, I'm in.

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

Welcome to the ZBB! Have some pickles and tea! (It's a board tradition for welcoming new members)
ImageImage
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť

shanoxilt
Sanci
Sanci

Post by shanoxilt »

eiFelipeP wrote:Hey!Sounds interesting. But I didn't quite understand the purpose. You mean to reunite 12 people in order to create a language? If that's so, I'm in.
What do you mean "reunite"?

Ser
Smeric
Smeric
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia / Colombie Britannique, Canada

Post by Ser »

I suspect that eiFelipeP, having a Hispanic name as part of his nickname, is simply being mislead by the false friends "to reunite" and Spanish reunir 'gather', so that what he really meant to say was "You mean to gather 12 people in order to create a language?".

shanoxilt
Sanci
Sanci

Post by shanoxilt »

Ideally, we need a few dozen. Twelve is the minimum we need to maintain any sort of momentum.

So feel free to join and to invite others to join as well.