ZBB member photos, part 5. (Something for the weekend, sir?)

Discussions worth keeping around later.
Imralu
Smeric
Smeric

Re: ZBB member photos, part 5. (Gayer than rainbows and kitt

Post by Imralu »

Simmalti wrote:
Imralu wrote:you don't look like you could tear me limb from limb with your bare hands, and you don't have a face that screams "I just got out of prison".
Haha, I laughed out loud at this! And no, I'm definitely not that type, I could barely snap a twig. XD (not really but you get my point)
But thanks nonetheless :D
When my boyfriend, his friends and I see a guy that fits my type perfectly, it's traditional for someone to say "He looks like he just sold his children into sex slavery / keeps his grandmother in a cage / just burnt down an orphanage / stomps on ducklings for fun / punches kittens in the face / eats babies on toast for breakfast / pushed his mother down the stairs" etc ... it's all a big joke now. A friend of mine described my type as "massive and heartless". It's fucking amazing I found someone who treats me decently. I mentioned the therapy, right?

Oh, uh, my type:
I think this guy does all of the above ...
I think this guy does all of the above ...
Peter Czar.jpg (94.65 KiB) Viewed 2604 times
Last edited by Imralu on Fri May 13, 2011 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glossing Abbreviations: COMP = comparative, C = complementiser, ACS / ICS = accessible / inaccessible, GDV = gerundive, SPEC / NSPC = specific / non-specific
________
MY MUSIC

Viktor77
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by Viktor77 »

Save the bad ass part we have the same type. I love beefy muscle men, especially buff with big biceps and really short hair. Yum!!
Falgwian and Falgwia!!

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

finlay
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by finlay »

I have to say, that's not really my type; I much more gravitate towards the twink stereotype, except that they're usually a bit too thin and often too effeminate. I think I just like people who can't quite be put in an obvious box in that way. Simmalti and na'ookili are cute, for instance.

Simmalti
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Simmalti »

Viktor77 wrote:Iva. Kemm int sabih. :D
Grazzi :)

You like masculine manly-men. Who doesn't? :P

I don't really have a type, personally... I like dark skin and light eyes, but even that isn't a rule, more of a "preference". It depends on the person mostly

Io
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Io »

Guitarplayer wrote:For some people on this board it seems as though they are afraid someone might mistake them for being hetero, so they have to constantly mention how gay they are.
piss off, you'll never say such a thing about a hetero, will you?! it's always homos who are sooo in yo face with their sexuality, right?

Io
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Io »

Simmalti wrote:I don't really have a type, personally... I like dark skin and light eyes, but even that isn't a rule, more of a "preference". It depends on the person mostly
Syria, or more precisely Dimashq, was FULL of them, that is darkish guys with light eyes.

I really love the Halloween pic, the way someone's holding your chin and what you're doing with your lips, it's very "mmm, wanna kiss him on the lips".
<King> Ivo, you phrase things in the most comedic manner

[quote="Jal"][quote="jme"]Thats just rude and unneeded.[/quote]That sums up Io, basically. Yet, we all love him.[/quote]

Skomakar'n
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Skomakar'n »

Instead of a member photo, here is a member movie clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEcRTTCF3FM

This was shot before I got the ring, but still. Motion tells a bit more than a picture, at least, and you get to hear my voice.
Online dictionary for my conlang Vanga: http://royalrailway.com/tungumaalMiin/Vanga/

#undef FEMALE

I'd love for you to try my game out! Here's the forum thread about it:
http://zbb.spinnwebe.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36688

Of an Ernst'ian one.

Simmalti
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Simmalti »

I like your voice and your "rrrrrrrrr" :P

Skomakar'n
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Skomakar'n »

Simmalti wrote:
I like your voice and your "rrrrrrrrr" :P
Seems most people couldn't hear my rhotic at all when I said the final word, before the 'm-hm' ('raket', meaning rocket), though.
Online dictionary for my conlang Vanga: http://royalrailway.com/tungumaalMiin/Vanga/

#undef FEMALE

I'd love for you to try my game out! Here's the forum thread about it:
http://zbb.spinnwebe.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36688

Of an Ernst'ian one.

The Count
Sanci
Sanci

Post by The Count »

Io wrote:
Guitarplayer wrote:For some people on this board it seems as though they are afraid someone might mistake them for being hetero, so they have to constantly mention how gay they are.
piss off, you'll never say such a thing about a hetero, will you?! it's always homos who are sooo in yo face with their sexuality, right?

Actually this phenomenon is very frequently seen among straight men. So afraid that anyone might take them for being gay that they have to constantly go around bragging about how interested in women they are (and, of course, how much this interest is returned by every woman in town).
"Khal malenol akher venkhasa!"

finlay
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by finlay »

The Count wrote:
Io wrote:

Actually this phenomenon is very frequently seen among straight men. So afraid that anyone might take them for being gay that they have to constantly go around bragging about how interested in women they are (and, of course, how much this interest is returned by every woman in town).
You don't say... but please, direct this at Guitarplayer and not Ivo, who was BEING SARCASTIC TO SAY EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

The Count
Sanci
Sanci

Post by The Count »

finlay wrote:
The Count wrote:
Io wrote:

You don't say... but please, direct this at Guitarplayer and not Ivo, who was BEING SARCASTIC TO SAY EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.
It's a double sandwich. They both get a bite.

finlay
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by finlay »

The Count
Sanci
Sanci

Post by The Count »

Loved the picture on the right.

TomHChappell
Avisaru
Avisaru

Salmoneus thinks this is vindictively offensive.

Post by TomHChappell »

Last edited by TomHChappell on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Io
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Io »

Pinging Mr. Candrodor, pinging Mr. Candrodor, please post our picture from St. Pancras.

Also, an invitation for immature puns and giggles:

candrodor
Sanci
Sanci

Post by candrodor »

Et voilà !

I tried to e-mail you the photos earlier, but it was too big, so I'll try again now in smaller chunks. :)

edit: NOTES ON MY HAND-- Io, that giant hotel we see saw by the station has rooms between £250 and £2,500/night. Yeah. Also, did you notice in the London Evening Standard that there had been a flash mob dance outside the palace sometime that day? lol
Last edited by candrodor on Sat May 14, 2011 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Io
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Io »

Cheers, that's a nice shot :D

I need to get used to my much rounder face ever since I gained weight :S

I use this site for sending bit files http://tranz.it/, just click BROWSE and the button at the bottom and you get a link for the other party to download.

Actually, no, I didn't got to read that newspaper, I for one looked up the cheap hotel and read horrible reviews about it, it's a dump which isn't surprising, though there were some good reviews as well :S

Io
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Io »

When I saw this phone booth I was like "d'aww, this is SOOO London, I wanna get inside it", my friend was surprised it wasn't full of prostitutes ads and didn't smell of piss (apparently that's what they're usually like)

<King> Ivo, you phrase things in the most comedic manner

[quote="Jal"][quote="jme"]Thats just rude and unneeded.[/quote]That sums up Io, basically. Yet, we all love him.[/quote]

pharazon
Lebom
Lebom

Post by pharazon »

Io = ethnic Mulder

Imralu
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Imralu »

pharazon wrote:Io = ethnic Mulder
Um, isn't everyone "ethnic" ??
Glossing Abbreviations: COMP = comparative, C = complementiser, ACS / ICS = accessible / inaccessible, GDV = gerundive, SPEC / NSPC = specific / non-specific
________
MY MUSIC

Aurora Rossa
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Aurora Rossa »

@Io: Strange how your very presence seems to be warping that building. Unless it really looks like that in real life and we've all been looking at photos doctored to make it look normal all this time.
"There was a particular car I soon came to think of as distinctly St. Louis-ish: a gigantic white S.U.V. with a W. bumper sticker on it for George W. Bush."

Shm Jay
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Shm Jay »

The towers are trying to get as far away from possible from the big fart he just emitted from having problems digesting that vindaloo curry he had for lunch in the Old Cock Tavern. Just look at the look on his face; does it look happy and content to you? Or does it look like a man whose digestive system is bothering him?

Risla
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Risla »

Why are you obsessed with shit?

Shm Jay
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Shm Jay »

Because toilet humour shocks the denizens of this board! Though I don’t see why, as people make jokes about everything else here. If I said that he was sad because he saw a young man who wasn’t interested in him in the slightest, you would all laugh.

At any rate, when people get shocked, I twirl my mustache and go "mwahahaha!" It’s very pthag-like in its own way.