The Official ZBB Quote Thread

Discussions worth keeping around later.
Nannalu
Avisaru
Avisaru

Re: The Official ZBB Quote Thread

Post by Nannalu »

Nortaneous wrote: Gɔt Tɞte, batɞpʉ bagɞ, nigɞ lɞ nɞlɔ, nəamatʉkɞgɞ dɞtʉm kætɞesə̃ŋɞ, æ nəmnɔləkɞbəkɞ bam mə nəŋinikɞm Kiŋ ɞgɞ. muɞde navənʉblʉkəkɞ me pnə̃ dɞtwɞm, dakɔ təwai lɞ Heven. kam bagɞ dəu ɞ da kæ natakitɞde məbʉka. æ ipʉpæbə alwæ ɞgɞŋ, navənʉblʉle nəipʉkɞgɞ nekeŋ nəaletɞpʉŋ da kæ tɞmɞləu bagɞ. æ aɞlapæ nigɞ mə əmatʉ sɔ Setən, mə nəokatɞkɞm nigɞ mə nətuamʉŋikɞgɞ mə nəataləŋɞ. æ awi mə nəajəlukɞme natʉgɞ, mə nəŋinialokɞm kiŋ ɞgɞ, mə əmatʉ ŋɞm kɔ tʉjɔ, tʉjɔ.

Gawt Tertai, batterpue bagger, lmao fuck ler nerlaw, nuamatuekerger dertuem ketteraisunhnger, e numnawlukkerbukker bam mu nunginnikerm King erger. Muërdai navvunuebluekukker mai pnunh dertwerm, dakkaw tuwaï ler Haivain. Kam bagger duoo er da ke nattakitterdai mubbueka.
næn:älʉː

Pole, the
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Pole, the »

Theta wrote:
sirdanilot wrote:I, too, am Hitler.
The conlanger formerly known as “the conlanger formerly known as Pole, the”.

If we don't study the mistakes of the future we're doomed to repeat them for the first time.

jal
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by jal »

WeepingElf wrote:
Dewrad wrote:
YourFace wrote:Kontrām pwer san Atsënî.
build.3.plur.past via def ancient.plur
Built by the "Ancients."
Jara asài zostificatei?
Were they also justified?
A Mumul?
And of Mumu?

JAL

Pole, the
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Pole, the »

Theta wrote:p pʷ k > β w ɣ
bʷ g > kpʷ k
Publipis wrote:At first I was thinking that there was no way that could be real, but with the intermediates I realize its basically just Grimm's Law.
The conlanger formerly known as “the conlanger formerly known as Pole, the”.

If we don't study the mistakes of the future we're doomed to repeat them for the first time.

linguoboy
Sanno
Sanno

Post by linguoboy »

So Haleza Grise wrote:They weren't threatening to secede because Abe Lincoln put sugar on his grits.

----
Smeric
Smeric

Post by ---- »

I think that's worth secession though, I don't think someone who puts sugar in their grits is qualified to lead millions of people. They clearly don't have the mental aptitude for the job.

linguoboy
Sanno
Sanno

Post by linguoboy »

sirdanilot wrote:The time to say goodbye is nearing; my last hour shall arrive soon for me on this board. They could not bear my different opinions; they could not have trust in their very own opinions; every opinion different from theirs is like a burning rain drop which burns into their flesh

KathTheDragon
Smeric
Smeric

Post by KathTheDragon »

Lol

jal
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by jal »

KathTheDragon wrote:Lol
Yeah, for someone claiming it was only a façade, he sure felt the need to be dramatic to the end...

JAL

jal
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by jal »

Nortaneous wrote:Verizon, nmurxal zdura bgurxal da qaqzoshri shximbza, zhilbindri zham xra bezhu bqa ndaql rumpha, pshetki ndripshqi mgumgumgi. Ji henmxazdakri, ji bgushtulkri, mzhedib etsonmbza.
Verizon | lemur-COLL OBLTOP man-COLL BEN NF-death-toward sodomize-OPT | money-from 1S-GEN fucking service NF-provide completely NEG-be_able_to | swarm-DEROG.COLL dog.INS.PL-sodomite subhuman.PL || 3PL.DIST cumrag-COLL | 3PL.DIST goatse_man-COLL | machete-INSTR.PL PASS-kill-OPT
I should switch to a different ISP.

JAL

Bristel
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Bristel »

^that one is amazing.

<3nortlove<3
[bɹ̠ˤʷɪs.təɫ]
Nōn quālibet inīquā cupiditāte illectus hoc agō
Yo te pongo en tu lugar...
Taisc mach Daró

jal
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by jal »

Bristel wrote:^that one is amazing. <3nortlove<3
Yeah, I actually lauhed out loud, making my collegues look funny :). I don't know what's funnier, the "translation" itself, or that Nort has a word for "goatse man" in his language :).

JAL

Torco
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Torco »

Xephyr wrote:Ye Olde Fayuwle might have nailed a letter to the church door saying "That wherevpon which thou misseth art wherefore Sodomytes possess neither ken nor whit to bequeath Consent, and much Evil falleth where they be suffer'd to bugger whom they Will"

linguoboy
Sanno
Sanno

Post by linguoboy »

Pole, the wrote:
Tropylium wrote:Hey folks, great new idea: what if I all the consonants?
I'd prefer if some of the consonants were not, and also you a few of the vowels.

linguoboy
Sanno
Sanno

Post by linguoboy »

Salmoneus wrote:Basically, all the lunatics will vote for Cruz - Cruz is lunatic-central, whereas Trump and Carson are at opposite ends of the lunatic spectrum.

ObsequiousNewt
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by ObsequiousNewt »

valiums wrote:Has anyone really been far as decided to construct even languages want to do look more like?

Ο ορανς τα ανα̨ριθομον ϝερρον εͱεν ανθροποτροφον.
Το̨ ανθροπς αυ̨τ εκψον επ αθο̨ οραναμο̨ϝον.
Θαιν. Θαιν. Θαιν. Θαιν. Θαιν. Θαιν. Θαιν.

dhok
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by dhok »

Viktor77 wrote:I'm going through a "British phrase" thanks to Torchwood (I suppose it's more a "Welsh phrase" but I didn't want to scare Dewrad too much).
Viktor77 wrote:I love Israel. They put the beat down. Israel is the only country who would actually nuke Iran if taunted enough. That takes some serious guts to even propose, you have to hand it to Israel on this one, their methods may not be the progressive's idea of "humanitarian" but they work well to the defense of the Isrealites.
Viktor77 wrote:I have fine taste in music. One minute I might be listening to Eurovision, but the next you'll find me playing Frank Sinatra's Come Fly With Me.
Viktor77 wrote:For me, I'm lamenting on the general decrease in the middle class domestic housestaff. While talking to that former owner, he described the house as having a four bedroom servants quarters with a full bath, living room, and large porch. The family must have had a butler, a cook, and two maids, plus I'm sure there was a stable boy. I'm sad this trend has gone away what with economics and human rights.
Viktor77 wrote:No, you only think that. You have none of the qualities needed to be considered elite in our society. How can I tell? One, your personality through text, and two, the fact you're on a forum that's full of people who think they have achieved some elite status in society, but truly are lviing in a grand illusion isolated from the real world.
Viktor77 wrote:What are your favourite gay anthems? Those songs you just can't get out of your head, that get you moving down at the club, or in your bathroom with your comb-microphone?
(regarding the earthquake in Haiti)
<viktor> Indeed. And it begs the question, why the fuck were there no building codes? Is it that hard to come across rebar? Does it cost that much that not even the palace or UN headquarters used it?

<torco> Poorest country in the western hemisphere, Viktor ?

<viktor> That's no excuse for not having building codes. Especially larger buildings in Port-au-Prince should have been built with rebar. I'm having trouble believing the extra expense for rebar is worth more than human lives and massive property damage.
<legion> For every Israeli killed (most of whom are soliders), 150 palestinians are killed (most of whom are civilians). Poor sweethearts, I'm going to cry.

<viktor> Yea, well they multiply like rabbits. Israelis and Western Europeans mutiply like, well they don't much multiply at all.
Viktor77 wrote: Having tried my hand at Latinos, I'm pretty much of the belief now that I would agree with White Boys Only Please.

Viktor77
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by Viktor77 »

Ah I thought that was hanging around here somewhere. I knew at least Pthag had saved it.
Falgwian and Falgwia!!

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

tiramisu
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by tiramisu »

For the last time, pthag is long gone, as are his cares about you. Accept that you have made several enemies, move on and ignore their enmity, and maybe eventually they will too.

Viktor77
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by Viktor77 »

Gúmmíkjúklingurinn wrote:For the last time, pthag is long gone, as are his cares about you. Accept that you have made several enemies, move on and ignore their enmity, and maybe eventually they will too.
I don't care a thing about Pthag or any of these so called enemies who try to provoke something or other by posting this ridiculous collection of quotes from when I was a teenager. I was actually rather fascinated that anyone had bothered to keep it. I only knew that Pthag had it. I would very much like to see it if someone would be willing to provide a copy. It'd be worth a good laugh.
Falgwian and Falgwia!!

احمکي ارش-ھجن
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by احمکي ارش-ھجن »

How long ago were you "a teenager" when you said these and do you still hold these views?
ʾAšol ḵavad pulqam ʾifbižen lav ʾifšimeḻ lit maseḡrad lav lit n͛ubad. ʾUpulasim ṗal sa-panžun lav sa-ḥadṇ lav ṗal šarmaḵeš lit ʾaẏṭ waẏyadanun wižqanam.
- Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Viktor77
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by Viktor77 »

احمکي ارش-ھجن wrote:How long ago were you "a teenager" when you said these and do you still hold these views?
It was a while ago. No like most people in life one grows up and learns better but none of us are without our youthful stupidity. That's how we learn. Heck, I used to be a Republican because an influential individual of my teenage years was a Republican. But we grow up and learn better.
Falgwian and Falgwia!!

Bristel
Smeric
Smeric

Post by Bristel »

Nortaneous wrote:Mezha grashkshi bzhgathim qandryaldeq qhare phlyaxam mgumgumgi lchartum klushix phrushkshi phili mzhedib kshchirapsh. Ndrajgu lchartu zdqurshtlu da pshtulu.
FUT=1S office-DEROG.DIM postman-GEN.PL NONF-dog-COLL-under NONF-eat vomit-GEN gibbering_savage-PL government-GEN 1S.M.T-go_to cured_sausage-DEROG.DIM.PL tiny.PL machete-INSTR 1S.T-cut_off-INTENS. fucking state NONF-ground-into.N>V OPT burn.
I think the post office lost a package.
Nort's translations are magnifique.
[bɹ̠ˤʷɪs.təɫ]
Nōn quālibet inīquā cupiditāte illectus hoc agō
Yo te pongo en tu lugar...
Taisc mach Daró

Nortaneous
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by Nortaneous »

i to used to be a republican before i grew up and learned better. restore the stuarts
Siöö jandeng raiglin zåbei tandiüłåd;
nää džunnfin kukuch vklaivei sivei tåd.
Chei. Chei. Chei. Chei. Chei. Chei. Chei.

malloc
Lebom
Lebom

Post by malloc »

Nortaneous wrote:i to used to be a republican before i grew up and learned better. restore the stuarts
Why? Even putting aside the relative merits of republics and monarchies, what makes the Stuarts so much better than the current royal family of the UK?