Bottoms up! - Follow the development of a game

Discussions worth keeping around later.
Mr. Z
Avisaru
Avisaru

Re: Bottoms up! - Follow the development of a game

Post by Mr. Z »

The wires level is quite difficult. I'm don't consider myself a very good gamer, but in my opinion, it's much more difficult than any other, with the very long wire stretching there, and even when you do pass it, you can easily get sucked into that vent thingy and lose.
Oh, and by the way, I can't open the user-made levels.
Přemysl wrote:
Kereb wrote:they are nerdissimus inter nerdes
Oh god, we truly are nerdy. My first instinct was "why didn't he just use sunt and have it all in Latin?".
Languages I speak fluently
English, עברית

Languages I am studying
العربية, 日本語

Conlangs
Athonian

Skomakar'n
Smeric
Smeric

Re: Bottoms up! - Follow the development of a game

Post by Skomakar'n »

Mr. Z wrote:The wires level is quite difficult. I'm don't consider myself a very good gamer, but in my opinion, it's much more difficult than any other, with the very long wire stretching there, and even when you do pass it, you can easily get sucked into that vent thingy and lose.
It is difficult, and overall, the general impression we've gotten from this demo, is that the curve still isn't steep enough, so we need to increase the difficulty at an even slower pace. Levels like this one will definitely show up eventually, though, but at a point where you probably should've gotten better.
Mr. Z wrote:Oh, and by the way, I can't open the user-made levels.
Not sure what's going on there. I'll take a look at it eventually. Seems downloads have stopped working all of a sudden too.
Online dictionary for my conlang Vanga: http://royalrailway.com/tungumaalMiin/Vanga/

#undef FEMALE

I'd love for you to try my game out! Here's the forum thread about it:
http://zbb.spinnwebe.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36688

Of an Ernst'ian one.