Readers for "Babblers"

Questions or discussions about Almea or Verduria-- also the Incatena. Also good for postings in Almean languages.
Brel
Lebom
Lebom

Readers for "Babblers"

Post by Brel »

Hey zompist, I noticed that you said you're revising In the Land of Babblers. As I've long had an interest in Cuzei, I'd be happy to be one of your readers. I think the concept is good, and I'd like to see the results of your recent revisions.
Io wrote:Seriously, do you take it as an obligation to be the sort of cunt you are?

zompist
Boardlord
Boardlord

Re: Readers for "Babblers"

Post by zompist »

Great! Can you send me an e-mail, so I can send the PDF to you?

I have four readers now, which is enough for the first draft... I will need more later!

Karavinka
Sanci
Sanci

Post by Karavinka »

I wish I could offer myself as a reader, but unfortunately not now. Just dropped by to say that I got Lexicopedia and I haven't noticed any serious problem with display in the Kindle format.

Hopefully the market responds better this time. Perhaps throwing in some linguistic matters could poke more interest out of the crowd who visit this website.

Mornche Geddick
Avisaru
Avisaru

Post by Mornche Geddick »

I finished the first reading last night. I'd give this novel four stars, or possibly even five.

Brel
Lebom
Lebom

Post by Brel »

I finished my own reading. I think the manuscript needs a fair amount of work, but it definitely has potential. The second half of the story was stronger than the first half. I'm doing a fairly extensive commentary on the text; it will take some days to finish.
Io wrote:Seriously, do you take it as an obligation to be the sort of cunt you are?