kårroť scratchpad - Necroes welcome!

Substantial postings about constructed languages and constructed worlds in general. Good place to mention your own or evaluate someone else's. Put quick questions in C&C Quickies instead.
mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

kårroť scratchpad - Necroes welcome!

Post by mèþru »

From the previous kårroť thread (here)
More: show
I wrote:Post questions and comments about my conworld, kårroť. Most of the information pertaining to kårroť will be on my blog.
If you post your phonology on this thread, I will give a romanisation of it based on the romanisations of my conlangs brazi and agefaqeg.
You will see that proper names are only occasionally capitalised. This is just a representation of the fact that the Brazi family of scripts is unicameral.
ìtsanso is the king of the gods of good in one of my conreligions. urkos is the king of the gods of evil in the same religion. kal is a short version of kaleþoklèn. So far the names have no meaning.
Nortaneous wrote:Image
I wrote::-D
It is actually pronounced very differently than how it looks. The romanisation is the same for all languages using a Brazic script, and the romanisation is based off of brazi pronunciation. kårroť is actually pronounced /ˈkaʊ̠̯ɹ.ɹɔt͡ʃ/.
I wrote:I forgot to add:
You are welcome to add suggestions and ideas.However, I will ignore most of them. I'm mainly looking for criticism.
I wrote:Here is a scratchpad for a conlang in this world. I plan to post a more developed version on my blog at some point.
That scratchpad was in C&C and I forgot to save it. :(
finlay wrote:so how do you say carrot in karrot'?
I wrote:Carrots don't exist...
My world does not have any Earth species, but the species could have either been brought from Earth, genetically modified and bred selectively by mad scientists or evolved independently. In fact, there is no indication of Earth existing or not. Many species will be very similar to Earth ones and even have the same name (horses, humans, dandelions), while many will be very different (killer bush). I barely created any wildlife yet (my most recent blog post is basically all I have), so I don't know about any carrot-like species.
finlay wrote:aww :(
I wrote:fìnlai /ˈfɪn.lai/ refers to a wide variety of large, narrow taproot plants with many colors.
finlay wrote:lol cool

Anyway sry for trolling just this thread caught my eye and then i wasn't sure what you're really asking for or what kind of discussion you want to have. It's a bit vague.
I wrote:Anything related to kårroť. I write about kårroť throughout the forum and in my blog.
gestaltist wrote:Any specific reason why you're not using an English-friendly romanization for the name of the conworld?
I wrote:The romanisation of Brazi is supposed to be based on Latinate values. The script used to write agefaqeg is derived from the Brazi script, but sound change completely changed the values.
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Re: kårroť scratchpad - Necroes welcome!

Post by mèþru »

I wrote:New protolang:
/p t k/
/n/
/s/
/l/
/i u e o a ä/
(C)V(C), no /ts/
Allophony:
M=mnŋ
n/m/_p
n/ŋ/k_
M/m/[puo]_
M/ŋ/_[kuo]
M/n/_[iea]
Will add more to this post later. My work on the morphology is saved on a different computer.
ìtsanso, God In The Mountain, may our names inspire the deepest feelings of fear in urkos and all his ilk, for we have saved another man from his lies! I welcome back to the feast hall kal, who will never gamble again! May the eleven gods bless him!
kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

Also, all the discussion topics for the previous thread are okay here. Just keep the discussion about the world of kårroť.
kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

I wrote:I'm redoing an old project to create a vowel root system analogous to a trilateral root. It seems likely that different conjugations will arise for different verbs in a way that cannot be synchronically predicted by the stem, so I'm considering simplifying the verb conjugations into different verb classes based on the semantic meaning of a verb. I haven't worked on non-verbs yet, but I think I'll run into the same issues.
I'll derive the vowel root system from a descendant of this protolang. I'm working on the nouns and found the same problems, but the situation is not as severe. I started on some other descendants as well, which have their own analogy related problems. One in which I tried to derive systematic palatalisation vs labialisation contrast among consonants proved particularly troublesome. Scrapping that idea by merging some of the distinctions didn't help.
kårroť

snappdragon
Sanci
Sanci

Post by snappdragon »

This seems interesting. Gonna keep an eye on this thread.
~$ snappdragon
Linguistic novice, worldbuilding newbie. Also, wants to be a game developer.

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

Verbal inflectional morphology
valence-other inflection-stem-aspect
Valence for transitive-root verbs:

intransitive
transitive
ditransitive
tu-
∅-
un-

A verb cannot be tritransitive. Intransitive-root verbs have an intransitive null prefix and the transitive prefix ki-.
Modifier:

reflexive
infinitive
transformation
ti-
ku-
ta-

These markers are followed by applicable case suffixes.
Aspect:

gnomic
stative
episodic
delimitative
perfect
-∅
-at
-äl
-kis
-pas

Noun cases
There are six cases:

nominative
genitive
accusative
dative
causal
ornative
-∅
-po
-on
-ti
-kan
-no

The dative case also has a temporal sense.

Pronouns

`
1st

2nd

3rd

nominative
genitive
accusative
dative
causal
nominative
genitive
accusative
dative
causal
nominative
genitive
accusative
dative
causal
singular
telet
teletpo
teleton
teletti
teletkan
nuk
nukpo
nukton
nukti
nukkan
lon
lonpo
lonon
lonti
lonkan
plural
innu
innupo
innuon
innuti
innukan
suso
susopo
susoton
susoti
susokan
ani
anipo
anion
aniti
anikan

kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

There is no fixed word order. The topic is marked before nouns with the ti particle. Verbal negation is done by a sentence-final ne particle.
SOV – imperative
OSV – declarative
SVO – interrogative
prohibitive is negated imperative

pi- dimunitive
nä- augmentative
kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

Next post next week
I'm going back to Khásoitoi/Prot-Kkasetean
kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

To recap:
mèþru wrote:Khásoitoi
/ˈkʰä.si.ti/
[ˈkʰɑ.sɪ̝.tɪ̝]

/pʲʰ pʲ pʼ pʰ p m b̰ tʲʰ tʲ tʼ tʰ t d̰ kʲʰ kʲ kʼ kʰ k ɡ̰ kʷʼ kʷʰ kʷ ɡ̰ʷ qʼ qʰ q ɢ̰/
/m n ŋ/
/ɸʲʰ ɸʲ ɸʰ ɸ sʰ s çʰ ç xʷʰ xʷ χʰ χ/
/p͡ɸʼ p͡ɸʰ p͡ɸ t͡θ̱ʼ t͡θ̱ʰ t͡θ̱ t͡ʃʼ t͡ʃʰ t͡ʃ k͡xʼ k͡xʰ k͡x k͡ʷxʷʼ k͡ʷxʷ k͡ʷxʷ/
/lʲ l/
Palatalised unaspirated stops are actually partially voiced. The creaky voiced consonants are referred to as glottalic or glottalised consonants, as their origin and function is similar to such, but this is phonetically incorrect. /çʰ ç/ act as the palatalised equivalents of /χʰ χ/ and /sʰ s/. /t͡ʃʼ t͡ʃʰ t͡ʃ/ act as the palatalised equivalents of /t͡θ̱ʼ t͡θ̱ʰ t͡θ̱/.
/i u ä/
Vowels are voiceless after ejectives.
Vowels after various sounds:
Palatalised bilabial: [i ʊ̝ ɶ]
Plain bilabial: [ɪ̝ u ɒ̈]
Palatalised alveolar/palato-alveolar: [i ɯ̝̈ a]
Plain alveolar: [ɪ̝ ɯ ä]
Palatalised velar/plain velar/uvular: [i u ɑ]
Labiovelar: [y u ɒ]

Stress is phonemic. There are two levels of stress. Secondary stress is realised by some speakers by pharyngealising the vowels. Secondary stress always and only appears in words with at least four syllables. Primary stress always appears in words with two or more syllables.

Syllables are C(C)V(C). Initial syllables are C(C)(C)V(C). The vast majority of syllables have only one consonant or one consonant followed by a lateral in their onsets. Other clusters are especially rare in non-initial syllables. If one sound is palatalised, all sounds following it within the same cluster are palatalised. Allowed onsets:
More: show
A=Affricate
F=Fricative
L=Lateral
M=Nasal
S=Stop
  • A
  • AF
  • AFA
  • AFF
  • AFL
  • AFS
  • AL
  • AS
  • ASA
  • ASL
  • AL
  • F
  • FA
  • FAF
  • FAL
  • FAS
  • FF
  • FFA
  • FFF
  • FFL
  • FFS
  • FS
  • FSA
  • FSL
  • L
  • M
  • S
  • SL
Mutations affect only the first phoneme of a word. Postpositions and clitics are “invisible” to mutations, meaning that the next word or word the clitic is attached to undergoes the mutation while the particle does not. Particles never trigger mutations. Monosyllables and pronouns do not go through mutation, but are not “invisible” to it. Mutations do not occur when the affected phoneme is followed by a sound other than a vowel or lateral. They never carry over sentences or quotes. A sound may undergo multiple mutations at once. The final mutation is written preceding the mutated consonant in brackets. Depalatalisation before /i/ is indicated by adding <[o]>. The mutations are listed in the order that they are applied:
Hard mutation turns fricatives and nasals into stops. It is triggered by a preceding ejective stop. Uvular fricatives are turned into plain velars if followed by /u/.
Glottalic mutation causes ejectives and aspirated stops to become plain stops and plain stops to become glottalised. It is triggered by a preceding glottalised stop.
Palatal mutation causes all consonants which contrast with palatalised versions of themselves to become palatalised. It is triggered by a preceding palatalised consonant or /i/.
U-mutation causes consonants which are palatalised to become palatalised. It is triggered by a preceding /u/.
Nasal mutation causes palatalised aspirated stops to lose their aspiration and palatalised unaspirated stops as well as glottalised stops to become nasals. It is triggered by a preceding nasal.
Soft mutation causes all stops to turn into fricatives. It is triggered by a preceding tenius affricate. The plain velars turn into uvular fricatives.
Uvular mutation causes non-uvular consonants to shift to their POV towards uvulars. It is triggered by a uvular stop.
I learned since that my "mutations" are better called liaison or sandhi.
kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

/pʲʰi pʲʰ pʲi pʲ pʼ pʰi pʰ pi p b̰ tʲʰi tʲʰ tʲi tʲ tʼ tʰi tʰ ti t d̰ kʲʰi kʲʰ kʲi kʲ kʼ kʰi kʰ ki k ɡ̰ kʷʼ kʷʰ kʷ ɡ̰ʷ qʼ qʰ q ɢ̰/ <phi phe pi pe p' phoi ph poi p b thi the ti te t' thoi th toi t d khi khe ki ke k' khoi kh koi k g kw' kwh kw gw q' qh q q̇>
/m n ŋ/ <m n ŋ>
/ɸʲʰi ɸʲʰ ɸʲi ɸʲ ɸʰi ɸʰ ɸi ɸ sʰi sʰ si s çʰi çʰ çi ç xʷʰ xʷ χʰ χ/ <fhi fhe fi fe fhoi fh foi f shoi sh soi s shi she si se xwh xw xh x>
/p͡ɸʼ p͡ɸʰ p͡ɸ t͡θ̱ʼi t͡θ̱ʼ t͡θ̱ʰi t͡θ̱ʰ t͡θ̱i t͡θ̱ t͡ʃʼi t͡ʃʼ t͡ʃʰi t͡ʃʰ t͡ʃi t͡ʃ k͡xʼ k͡xʰ k͡x k͡ʷ xʷʼ k͡ʷ xʷʰ k͡ʷxʷ/ <pf' pfh pf ts'oi ts' tshoi tsh tsoi ts ts'i ts'e tshi tshe tsi tse kx' kxh kx kwxw' kwxwh kwxw>
/li l lʲi lʲ/ <loi l li le>
/i u ä/ <i u a>
Primary stress is indicated by an acute accent on <i u a>, and secondary stress is indicated by a grave accent on <i u a>.

Capitalisation and punctuation are as in Spanish.

I also call the language Proto-Kkasetean. The orthography is mainly for fun rather than convenience. The actual speakers were illiterate garden agriculturalists.
Last edited by mèþru on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

Pronouns:

`
1st person
2nd person
3rd person
Singular

teá

Plural
kwíŋ
kxá
toíle

kårroť

sanskacharu
Sanci
Sanci

Post by sanskacharu »

mèþru wrote:There is no fixed word order. The topic is marked before nouns with the ti particle. Verbal negation is done by a sentence-final ne particle.
SOV – imperative
OSV – declarative
SVO – interrogative
prohibitive is negated imperative
This is a really interesting word order system. I think I like it. I also don't think I've ever seen anything of the like -- did you take the idea from a natlang, or is it entirely your own creation?
My conlang family:
  • Ukumusi & Mupuasa -- Two peas in a pod. Tired of your nonsense.
  • Ku Ṣili -- Lonely Misfit. Can't make up its mind.
  • Ayakadiya -- Standoffish, self-important. Needs More Lexicon.

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

I'm not sure if it exists in natlangs. I just like the idea of word order being used for mood and I think that it will repeat in a lot of unrelated families.
kårroť

snappdragon
Sanci
Sanci

Post by snappdragon »

mèþru wrote:There is no fixed word order.
SOV – imperative
OSV – declarative
SVO – interrogative
I like that. It's kinda like how Proto-Haethic has VOS word order for independent clauses and SOV word order for dependent/subordinate clauses.
~$ snappdragon
Linguistic novice, worldbuilding newbie. Also, wants to be a game developer.

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

There are three conjunctions, based on the last phoneme:
I-stem: /i/ and palatalised consonants
A-stem: /ä/ and unpalatalised alveolars
U-stem: /u/ and the other consonants
Let’s start with the u-stem, which covers the vast majority of words. An example of a regular u-stem word is slúk “to make, create”:

`
`
present perfective
present perfect perfective
present habitual
present perfect habitual
present progressive
present perfect progressive
past perfective
past perfect perfective
past habitual
past perfect habitual
past progressive
past perfect progressive
future perfective
future perfect perfective
future habitual
future perfect habitual
future progressive
future perfect progressive
conditional perfective
conditional perfect perfective
conditional habitual
conditional perfect habitual
conditional progressive
conditional perfect progressive
`
1st
muslúku
muslúkùloi
muslúkup'
muslúkùp'loi
muslúkùmu
muslúkùmuloi
muslúka
muslúkàloi
muslúkap'
muslúkàp'loi
muslúkàmu
muslúkàmuloi
muslúkug
muslúkùgloi
muslúkùgap'
muslúkùgp'loi
muslúkùgmu
muslúkùgmuloi
muslúkùse
muslúkùseloi
muslúkùsip'
muslúkùsep'loi
muslúkùsemu
muslúkùsemuloi
singular
2nd
teaslúku
teaslúkùloi
teaslúkup'
teaslúkùp'loi
teaslúkùmu
teaslúkùmuloi
teaslúka
teaslúkàloi
teaslúkap'
teaslúkàp'loi
teaslúkàmu
teaslúkàmuloi
teaslúkug
teaslúkùgloi
teaslúkùgap'
teaslúkùgp'loi
teaslúkùgmu
teaslúkùgmuloi
teaslúkùse
teaslúkùseloi
teaslúkùsip'
teaslúkùsep'loi
teaslúkùsemu
teaslúkùsemuloi
`
3rd
paslúku
paslúkùloi
paslúkup'
paslúkùp'loi
paslúkùmu
paslúkùmuloi
paslúka
paslúkàloi
paslúkap'
paslúkàp'loi
paslúkàmu
paslúkàmuloi
paslúkug
paslúkùgloi
paslúkùgap'
paslúkùgp'loi
paslúkùgmu
paslúkùgmuloi
paslúkùse
paslúkùseloi
paslúkùsip'
paslúkùsep'loi
paslúkùsemu
paslúkùsemuloi
`
1st
kwiŋslúku
kwiŋslúkùloi
kwiŋslúkup'
kwiŋslúkùp'loi
kwiŋslúkùmu
kwiŋslúkùmuloi
kwiŋslúka
kwiŋslúkàloi
kwiŋslúkap'
kwiŋslúkàp'loi
kwiŋslúkàmu
kwiŋslúkàmuloi
kwiŋslúkug
kwiŋslúkùgloi
kwiŋslúkùgap'
kwiŋslúkùgp'loi
kwiŋslúkùgmu
kwiŋslúkùgmuloi
kwiŋslúkùse
kwiŋslúkùseloi
kwiŋslúkùsip'
kwiŋslúkùsep'loi
kwiŋslúkùsemu
kwiŋslúkùsemuloi
plural
2nd
kxaslúku
kxaslúkùloi
kxaslúkup'
kxaslúkùp'loi
kxaslúkùmu
kxaslúkùmuloi
kxaslúka
kxaslúkàloi
kxaslúkap'
kxaslúkàp'loi
kxaslúkàmu
kxaslúkàmuloi
kxaslúkug
kxaslúkùgloi
kxaslúkùgap'
kxaslúkùgp'loi
kxaslúkùgmu
kxaslúkùgmuloi
kxaslúkùse
kxaslúkùseloi
kxaslúkùsip'
kxaslúkùsep'loi
kxaslúkùsemu
kxaslúkùsemuloi
`
3rd
toileslúku
toileslúkùloi
toileslúkup'
toileslúkùp'loi
toileslúkùmu
toileslúkùmuloi
toileslúka
toileslúkàloi
toileslúkap'
toileslúkàp'loi
toileslúkàmu
toileslúkàmuloi
toileslúkug
toileslúkùgloi
toileslúkùgap'
toileslúkùgp'loi
toileslúkùgmu
toileslúkùgmuloi
toileslúkùse
toileslúkùseloi
toileslúkùsip'
toileslúkùsep'loi
toileslúkùsemu
toileslúkùsemuloi

Last edited by mèþru on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

Wow, it has been a long time. I will get back to this stuff at some point.
I wrote:I am willing to adopt orphaned conlangs without their original background for my conworld kårroť. Conlangs with ejectives, aspirates, a relatively small set of voiced consonants, no implosives, simple vowels sets, or any combination of these are particularly welcome. Click languages are not welcome at all (I have no problems with those, but I arbitrarily decided that click languages do not exist on kårroť).
kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

I am currently thinking about my octosquid languages (coloured by cephalopods with both squid and octopus features). I'm trying for the nth time in something like two or three years to replace the noun-verb distinction with a different distinction. My current strategy is turning all nouns into verbs and then splitting verbs into two lexical classes.
kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

Some models I will use for the culture of the Proto-Kkaseteans:
Ainu, Eastern Montagnais, Evenks, Koryaks, Nivkh, Naskapi, Sami, Yakuts

I don't have a drawn map of my conworld yet, but I imagine that the area they live in would be Dfc climate.
kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

a-stem (kúmulistà, no definition yet):

`
`
present perfective
present habitual
present perfect habitual
present progressive
past perfective
past perfect perfective
past habitual
past perfect habitual
past progressive
past perfect progressive
future perfective
future habitual
future perfect habitual
future progressive
conditional perfective
conditional habitual
conditional progressive
`
1st
mukúmulistà
mukúmulistàlu
mukúmulistàt'
mukúmulistàt'lu
mukúmulistàmu
mukúmulistàmuloi
mukúmùlistoi
mukúmùlistoiloi
mukúmùlistoit'
mukúmùlistoit'loi
mukúmùlitoimu
mukúmùlitoimuloi
mukúmulistàd
mukúmulistàdloi
mukúmulistàdap'
mukúmulistàt'loi
mukúmulistàdmu
mukúmulistàdmuloi
mukúmulistàse
mukúmulistàseloi
mukúmulistàsit'
mukúmulistàset'loi
mukúmulistàsemu
mukúmulistàesemuloi
singular
2nd
teakúmulistà
teakúmulistàlu
teakúmulistàt'
teakúmulistàt'lu
teakúmulistàmu
teakúmulistàmuloi
teakúmùlistoi
teakúmùlistoiloi
teakúmùlistoit'
teakúmùlistoit'loi
teakúmùlitoimu
teakúmùlitoimuloi
teakúmulistàd
teakúmulistàdloi
teakúmulistàdap'
teakúmulistàt'loi
teakúmulistàdmu
teakúmulistàdmuloi
teakúmulistàse
teakúmulistàseloi
teakúmulistàsit'
teakúmulistàset'loi
teakúmulistàsemu
teakúmulistàesemuloi
`
3rd
paskúmulistà
paskúmulistàlu
paskúmulistàt'
paskúmulistàt'lu
paskúmulistàmu
paskúmulistàmuloi
paskúmùlistoi
paskúmùlistoiloi
paskúmùlistoit'
paskúmùlitoit'loi
paskúmùlitoimu
paskúmùlitoimuloi
paskúmulistàd
paskúmulistàdloi
paskúmulistàdap'
paskúmulistàt'loi
paskúmulistàdmu
paskúmulistàdmuloi
paskúmulistàse
paskúmulistàseloi
paskúmulistàsit'
paskúmulistàset'loi
paskúmulistàsemu
paskúmulistàesemuloi
`
1st
kwiŋkúmulistà
kwiŋkúmulistàlu
kwiŋkúmulistàt'
kwiŋkúmulistàt'lu
kwiŋkúmulistàmu
kwiŋkúmulistàmuloi
kwiŋkúmùlistoi
kwiŋkúmùlistoiloi
kwiŋkúmùlistoit'
kwiŋkúmùlitoiit'loi
kwiŋkúmùlitoimu
kwiŋkúmùlitoimuloi
kwiŋkúmulistàd
kwiŋkúmulistàdloi
kwiŋkúmulistàdap'
kwiŋkúmulistàt'loi
kwiŋkúmulistàdmu
kwiŋkúmulistàdmuloi
kwiŋkúmulistàse
kwiŋkúmulistàseloi
kwiŋkúmulistàsit'
kwiŋkúmulistàset'loi
kwiŋkúmulistàsemu
kwiŋkúmulistàesemuloi
plural
2nd
kxakúmulistà
kxakúmulistàlu
kxakúmulistàt'
kxakúmulistàt'lu
kxakúmulistàmu
kxakúmulistàmuloi
kxakúmùlistoi
kxakúmùlistoiloi
kxakúmùlistoit'
kxakúmùlitoiit'loi
kxakúmùlitoimu
kxakúmùlitoimuloi
kxakúmulistàd
kxakúmulistàdloi
kxakúmulistàdap'
kxakúmulistàt'loi
kxakúmulistàdmu
kxakúmulistàdmuloi
kxakúmulistàse
kxaskúmulistàseloi
kxaskúmulistàsit'
kxakúmulistàset'loi
kxakúmulistàsemu
kxakúmulistàesemuloi
`
3rd
toilekúmulistà
toilekúmulistàlu
toilekúmulistàt'
toilekúmulistàt'lu
toilekúmulistàmu
toilekúmulistàmuloi
toilekúmùlistoi
toilekúmùlistoiloi
toilekúmùlistoit'
toilekúmùlitoiit'loi
toilekúmùlitoimu
toilekúmùlitoimuloi
toilekúmulistàd
toilekúmulistàdloi
toilekúmulistàdap'
toilekúmulistàt'loi
toilekúmulistàdmu
toilekúmulistàdmuloi
toilekúmulistàse
toileskúmulistàseloi
toileskúmulistàsit'
toilekúmulistàset'loi
toilekúmulistàsemu
toilekúmulistàesemuloi

kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

i-stem (pfteúsoi, "to drink"):

`
`
present perfective
present habitual
present perfect habitual
present progressive
past perfective
past perfect perfective
past habitual
past perfect habitual
past progressive
past perfect progressive
future perfective
future habitual
future perfect habitual
future progressive
conditional perfective
conditional habitual
conditional progressive
`
1st
mupfteúsoi
mupfteúsoìloi
mupfteúsoit'
mupfteúsoìt'loi
mupfteúsoìmu
mupfteúsoìmuloi
mupfteúsa
mupfteúsàloi
mupfteúsat'
mupfteúsàt'loi
mupfteúsàmu
mupfteúsàmuloi
mupfteúsoid
mupfteúsoìdloi
mupfteúsoìdat'
mupfteúsoìdt'loi
mupfteúsoìdmu
mupfteúsoìdmuloi
mupfteúsoise
mupfteúsoìseloi
mupfteúsoìsit'
mupfteúsoìset'loi
mupfteúsoìsemu
mupfteúsoìsemuloi
singular
2nd
teapfteúsoi
teapfteúsoìloi
teapfteúsoit'
teapfteúsoìt'loi
teapfteúsoìmu
teapfteúsoìmuloi
teapfteúsa
teapfteúsàloi
teapfteúsat'
teapfteúsat'loi
teapfteúsàmu
teapfteúsàmuloi
kxapfteúsoid
kxapfteúsoìdloi
kxapfteúsoìdat'
kxapfteúsoìdt'loi
kxapfteúsoìdmu
kxapfteúsoìdmuloi
teapfteúsoise
teapfteúsoìseloi
teapfteúsoìsit'
teapfteúsoìset'loi
teapfteúsoìsemu
teapfteúsoìsemuloi
`
3rd
papfteúsoi
papfteúsoìloi
papfteúsoit'
papfteúsoìt'loi
papfteúsoìmu
papfteúsoìmuloi
papfteúsa
papfteúsàloi
papfteúsat'
papfteúsat'loi
papfteúsàmu
papfteúsàmuloi
papfteúsoid
papfteúsoìdloi
papfteúsoìdat'
papfteúsoìdt'loi
papfteúsoìdmu
papfteúsoìdmuloi
papfteúsoise
papfteúsoìseloi
papfteúsoìsit'
papfteúsoìset'loi
papfteúsoìsemu
papfteúsoìsemuloi
`
1st
kwiŋpfteúsoi
kwiŋpfteúsoìloi
kwiŋpfteúsoit'
kwiŋpfteúsoìt'loi
kwiŋpfteúsoìmu
kwiŋpfteúsoìmuloi
kwiŋpfteúsa
kwiŋpfteúsàloi
kwiŋpfteúsat'
kwiŋpfteúsat'loi
kwiŋpfteúsàmu
kwiŋpfteúsàmuloi
kwiŋpfteúsoid
kwiŋpfteúsoìdloi
kwiŋpfteúsoìdat'
kwiŋpfteúsoìdt'loi
kwiŋpfteúsoìdmu
kwiŋpfteúsoìdmuloi
kwiŋpfteúsoise
kwiŋpfteúsoìseloi
kwiŋpfteúsoìsit'
kwiŋpfteúsoìset'loi
kwiŋpfteúsoìsemu
kwiŋpfteúsoìsemuloi
plural
2nd
kxapfteúsoi
kxapfteúsoìloi
kxapfteúsoit'
kxapfteúsoìt'loi
kxapfteúsoìmu
kxapfteúsoìmuloi
kxapfteúsa
kxapfteúsàloi
kxapfteúsat'
kxapfteúsat'loi
kxapfteúsàmu
kxapfteúsàmuloi
kxapfteúsoid
kxapfteúsoìdloi
kxapfteúsoìdat'
kxapfteúsoìdt'loi
kxapfteúsoìdmu
kxapfteúsoìdmuloi
kxapfteúsoise
kxapfteúsoìseloi
kxapfteúsoìsit'
kxapfteúsoìset'loi
kxapfteúsoìsemu
kxapfteúsoìsemuloi
`
3rd
toilepfteúsoi
toilepfteúsoìloi
toilepfteúsoit'
toilepfteúsoìt'loi
toilepfteúsoìmu
toilepfteúsoìmuloi
toilepfteúsa
toilepfteúsàloi
toilepfteúsat'
toilepfteúsat'loi
toilepfteúsàmu
toilepfteúsàmuloi
toilepfteúsoid
toilepfteúsoìdloi
toilepfteúsoìdat'
toilepfteúsoìdt'loi
toilepfteúsoìdmu
toilepfteúsoìdmuloi
toilepfteúsoise
toilepfteúsoìseloi
toilepfteúsoìsit'
toilepfteúsoìset'loi
toilepfteúsoìsemu
toilepfteúsoìsemuloi

kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

Also, the only irregular verb so far:
láshmàl “to be, to become, to change”

`
`
present perfective
present habitual
present perfect habitual
present progressive
past perfective
past perfect perfective
past habitual
past perfect habitual
past progressive
past perfect progressive
future perfective
future habitual
future perfect habitual
future progressive
conditional perfective
conditional habitual
conditional progressive
`
1st
muláshmàlu
muláshmàlu
muláshmàlut'
muláshmàlut'loi
muláshmàlmu
muláshmàlumu
muláshmàloi
muláshmàloiloi
muláshmàloit'
muláshmàloit'loi
muláshmàloimu
muláshmàloimuloi
mukhwinfheá
mukhwìnfheáloi
mukhwìnfheát'
mukhwìnfheát'loi
mukhwìnfheámu
mukhwìnfheámuloi
muláshmale
muláshmàleu
muláshmàlit'
muláshmàlit'loi
muláshmàleu
muláshmàli
singular
2nd
tealáshmàlu
tealáshmàlu
tealáshmàlut'
tealáshmàlut'loi
tealáshmàlmu
tealáshmàlumu
tealáshmàloi
tealáshmàloiloi
tealáshmàloit'
tealáshmàloit'loi
tealáshmàloimu
tealáshmàloimuloi
teakhwinfheá
teakhwìnfheáloi
teakhwìnfheát'
teakhwìnfheát'loi
teakhwìnfheámu
teakhwìnfheámuloi
tealáshmale
tealáshmàleu
tealáshmàlit'
tealáshmàlit'loi
tealáshmàleu
tealáshmàli
`
3rd
paláshmàlu
paláshmàlu
paláshmàlut'
paláshmàlut'loi
paláshmàlmu
paláshmàlumu
paláshmàloi
paláshmàloiloi
paláshmàloit'
paláshmàloit'loi
paláshmàloimu
paláshmàloimuloi
pakhwinfheá
pakhwìnfheáloi
pakhwìnfheát'
pakhwìnfheát'loi
pakhwìnfheámu
pakhwìnfheámuloi
paláshmale
paláshmàleu
paláshmàlit'
paláshmàlit'loi
paláshmàleu
paláshmàli
`
1st
kwiŋláshmàlu
kwiŋláshmàlu
kwiŋláshmàlut'
kwiŋláshmàlut'loi
kwiŋláshmàlmu
kwiŋláshmàlumu
kwiŋláshmàloi
kwiŋláshmàloiloi
kwiŋláshmàloit'
kwiŋláshmàloit'loi
kwiŋláshmàloimu
kwiŋláshmàloimuloi
kwiŋkhwinfheá
kwiŋkhwìnfheáloi
kwiŋkhwìnfheát'
kwiŋkhwìnfheát'loi
kwiŋkhwìnfheámu
kwiŋkhwìnfheámuloi
kwiŋláshmale
kwiŋláshmàleu
kwiŋláshmàlit'
kwiŋláshmàlit'loi
kwiŋláshmàleu
kwiŋláshmàli
plural
2nd
kxaláshmàlu
kxaláshmàlu
kxaláshmàlut'
kxaláshmàlut'loi
kxaláshmàlmu
kxaláshmàlumu
kxaláshmàloi
kxaláshmàloiloi
kxaláshmàloit'
kxaláshmàloit'loi
kxaláshmàloimu
kxaláshmàloimuloi
kxakhwinfheá
kxakhwìnfheáloi
kxakhwìnfheát'
kxakhwìnfheát'loi
kxakhwìnfheámu
kxakhwìnfheámuloi
kxaláshmale
kxaláshmàleu
kxaláshmàlit'
kxaláshmàlit'loi
kxaláshmàleu
kxaláshmàli
`
3rd
toileláshmàlu
toileláshmàlu
toileláshmàlut'
toileláshmàlut'loi
toileláshmàlmu
toileláshmàlumu
toileláshmàloi
toileláshmàloiloi
toileláshmàloit'
toileláshmàloit'loi
toileláshmàloimu
toileláshmàloimuloi
toilekhwinfheá
toilekhwìnfheáloi
toilekhwìnfheát'
toilekhwìnfheát'loi
toilekhwìnfheámu
toilekhwìnfheámuloi
toileláshmale
toileláshmàleu
toileláshmàlit'
toileláshmàlit'loi
toileláshmàleu
toileláshmàli

kårroť

Travis B.
Sumerul
Sumerul

Post by Travis B. »

Lions, tigers, and paradigms oh my!

(I suspect there are better ways of presenting the above than huge conjugation tables.)
Dibotahamdn duthma jallni agaynni ra hgitn lakrhmi.
Amuhawr jalla vowa vta hlakrhi hdm duthmi xaja.
Irdro. Irdro. Irdro. Irdro. Irdro. Irdro. Irdro.

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

The rules for stress change:
The primary stressed syllable is always the same. If the root is monosyllabic, secondary stress is always on the syllable after the first root syllable. With two or more roots, it is the same, but if the primary stressed root is after the first syllable of the root, the secondary stress is on the first. If the root has four or more syllables, the original position of the secondary stress is kept unless if the vowel of that syllable changes. In that case, the stress follows the normal pattern.

@Travis:
What do you suggest? I have been mainly writing for myself up until now.
kårroť

mèþru
Smeric
Smeric

Post by mèþru »

I have an auxilliary verb used for evidentials that I need to rework.
kårroť